Provided that you run an LLC or business in NH, you must select a registered agent service in New Hampshire to receive and help you with your state documentation shipments and responsibilities.
Instead of spending several hours investigating the legislation and norms on your own, we've produced a recommendation list to make it easier for you to get this knowledge.
Top 7 Registered Agents in New Hampshire (October 2022)
1 - Northwest (Editor's Choice)
Northwest registered agent service is based in Spokane, Washington, but has branches in every state.
They are a very well-developed company that has been in existence for more than two decades.
Through its uncomplicated formation options and quality services, you'll get your firm up and operating quickly, making it the best-registered agent service in New Hampshire.
It's ideal for people in business searching for a low-cost and dependable registered agent service to assist them in establishing and building their developing firm through doing the documentation and filings for them to remain in compliance with the state.
Northwest provides a few of the best-in-class registered agent services. Their notoriety for satisfying the customers is unrivaled, and clients appreciate their dependable and straightforward costing.
- Registered Agent Services: Free mail transmitting, lifetime support from expert Corporate Guides, pre-filled state forms, annual report alerts, scanned and safely stored papers, same-day local scans, and access to every business service online.
Northwest Special LLC Formation Deal:
- Name availability check
- Documentation submission
- Free registered agent services in the first year
- Reminders for annual reports: Northwest registered agent will provide you with email reminders ahead of the deadline for your annual reports
- Simple sign-up procedure
- Simple to use
- Keeps your home address private
- Excellent client service
- Turnaround time transparency
- There are no extra charges or "free trials" that lead to expensive costs afterward
- Northwest registered agent service is not the most inexpensive business formation service provider available
Northwest registered agent is an excellent option if you value customer service and want professional registered agent assistance with your LLC creation. Thus the extra expense may be justified.
2 - ZenBusiness
ZenBusiness simplifies and lowers the cost of simple legal documents for startups.
They provide a wide range of business solutions. Their primary focus is on enterprise software, advertising, and sociological analysis.
ZenBusiness registered agent service has been providing outstanding and economic LLC services to people in business looking to form new firms with minimal fuss since its establishment in 2015.
With several years of collective expertise in the LLC formation industry, they have learned and mastered what is necessary to give the required, quality, and dependable services that business people need at a low cost.
Regarding registered agent services, ZenBusiness offers a lot. Not only is their service free during the first year of an LLC establishment, but they also charge just $119 each year after. It costs just $99 each year if you just want registered agent services.
Upon subscribing to registered agent Complete for an extra $50, you can add the Worry-Free Compliance Assurance. This assurance will send you reminders about significant paperwork, like your business's yearly accounts or even filings.
- ZenBusiness Registered Agent Standard ($99/year): Registered agent service, online document access, and endless customer service.
- ZenBusiness Registered Agent Complete ($149/year): Registered agent service, document limited access via the web, and boundless customer service, as well as ZenBusiness's Worry-Free Compliance, which includes.
- Annual report assistance
- Your incorporation documentation will be updated twice a year.
- Corporate alerts system
Starting an LLC in New Hampshire with ZenBusiness enables you to have a 1-year free registered agent. Aside from that, it also includes:
- Articles of Incorporation
- Free operating contract
- Worry-free CPA evaluation
- Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Worry-Free Compliance Guarantee
- Banking Resolution Form
- Registration of domain names
- Rush Filing
- Privacy for domain names
- Business email address
- Website for a business
- Accessibility to crucial LLC documents and filings
- ZenBusiness registered agent service has good feedback from the customers
- Excellent value
- Very simple to use
- Extra support during normal business hours
- Short turnaround time
- ZenBusiness lacks a track history and name recognition
- Website templates are minimal
Overall, ZenBusiness is one of the best New Hampshire registered agent services because of its excellent customer service, low price, and credible registered agents.
3 - IncFile
The organization is known for offering high-quality products at lower prices. Since its inception in 2004, Incfile has assisted over 250,000 businesses in establishing themselves.
The Incfile team is well-versed in the entity formation regulations among all 50 states and Washington, D.C.
Though this is your first time applying for a New Hampshire LLC or business, the company's user-friendly website will speed up the process and make it less overwhelming.
If you set up a business with Incfile, you'll receive free registered Agent service during the first year on top of a free Limited Liability Company and other business formation.
Unlike the other registered agent services, their service isn't focused on discovering new methods to bill you for additional goods and services.
They think that the progress of their economy is being fueled by business people like you. They support individuals who develop creative solutions and inspire progress.
Registered Agent Services:
- A registered agent is always available. Your own registered agent is always open to taking communications, records, and court action on behalf of your LLC or corporate entity.
- Dashboard in an electronic medium. A digital dashboard allows users to access, place, and collect any details they've obtained for your company.
- Email alerts. They will notify you via email whenever they receive files for your company.
- Forwarding automatically. All legal correspondence, recordkeeping, and details will be automatically forwarded to you.
Incfile offers an LLC formation service that contains a year's worth of registered agent services, and it includes:
- Company compliance alerts for life
- Orders are processed the following day
- Website for a business
- Consultation on Business Taxes
- EIN (Employee Identification Number)
- Operating Agreement
- Banking Resolution
- Express shipping
- IRS Form 2553 preparation and filing
- FedEx 2-3 day shipping - expedited delivery
- Custom website and domain, designed and hosted the custom website and domain
- Pricing for formations that are best in class
- Checkout is quick and simple
- Rapid order processing
- There are no hidden fees or service subscriptions
- Cashback and cancellation procedures are hard to locate
- Support choices are limited
- It may take several attempts to reach a customer service representative
Incfile registered agent service has been in operation for twenty years, and their key selling point is their inexpensive costs on a variety of services.
Their free Silver package LLC formation offers basic services at an exorbitant cost.
The sole disadvantage of an Incfile registered agent is that its service choices are somewhat narrow.
Incfile registered agent, contrarily, is certainly worth examining when you're concerned with financial formation or regulation.
4 - LegalZoom
LegalZoom is a huge star in the online legal services industry. LegalZoom is a one-stop solution for everybody, even if you're a business owner, expert, or searching for personal legal services.
Although it is not the least expensive option in the industry, LegalZoom registered agent service attracts clients with proven dependability, product variety, professional registered agent service, and excellent customer service.
LegalZoom's registered agent services are much more costly than those provided by other, higher-quality services.
For example, LegalZoom's registered agent services begin at $299 during the first year, whereas competing companies such as Northwest charge just $125 annually.
LegalZoom Registered Agent (299/year) Includes:
- Business data security
- Calendar of compliance
- Cloud storage is limitless
- 1 million theft identity protection
- Email alerts so you won’t miss any important notifications
- One of the most established and well-known online legal services
- A satisfaction guarantee for 60 days
- Simple online platform
- Provides a broad range of legal services
- There are numerous upsells
- More costly than competitors
Good LegalZoom registered agent comments emphasize the professional quality of service provided, saying that LegalZoom lawyers and customer support people can answer problems and get projects to happen fast and efficiently.
Unfortunately, since the registered agent services are pricey, it may not be the greatest registered agent service provider out there.
LegalZoom registered agent is the right alternative for your entrepreneurship development and web-based service requirements if you want dependability and expertise from a market leader.
5 - Swyft Filings
Swyft Filings registered agent service gives a means to your uncertainty and insufficient information if you're developing a business entity corporation and have a very little clue which documentation is needed, or even in the event that you don't comprehend your local state's statutory obligations.
Despite knowing that they've only been in operation since 2015, they have received thousands of great comments from delighted consumers.
Swyft Filings will offer you the alternative to have them assign a professional registered agent for your New Hampshire LLC on your trust for the benefit during the workflow. We examined
Swyft Filing's user agreement and discovered that the primary contracting party for registered agent services is LegalCorp Solutions. This Wilmington, Delaware-based firm focuses on registered agent services.
Swyft Filings will obtain the annual fee as a representative of their partnership when first assigned.
Registered Agent Services:
- Dashboard Online - They provide access to a secure online account where you can examine official or legal documents as soon as they are posted.
- Secure and Safe - They keep your company in line with state regulations and send out reminders for important due timelines.
- Compliance - They encode important delicate mail for internet access 24 hours a day, seven days a week. You can be self-assured that they will safeguard your sensitive information.
- Keep your privacy - The registered agent address is a public record, where you will be represented if you are ever sued. Enable their properly equipped facility to handle those very concerns to avoid the poor image of such an occurrence in front of family members and friends.
- They can file in a timely manner
- They provide dependable client service
- They do not include a free year of registered agent service
- Customer support isn't usually a selling point
Swyft Filings registered agent makes it simple to handle the documentation of introducing a solid startup.
The platform is reasonably priced, simple to use, and meets all your fundamental requirements, allowing you to get stuff done well and establish your company.
If you decide to utilize Swyft Filings, create your personal billing alerts and avoid add-on services and marketing techniques unless you genuinely comprehend what you've been acquiring.
6 - Harbor Compliance
Harbor Compliance is a very new company, commenced in 2012. It has already assisted many enterprises in its ten years of existence, assisting individuals in quickly bringing their aspirations to reality.
Harbor Compliance, formed by a group of federal licensing experts and software pioneers, is a significant provider of compliance solutions for multiple companies.
Their national registered agent solution, backed by innovative compliance software, provides unmatched accuracy and performance to multi-state enterprises.
Through their pre-filled state paperwork and user-friendly tools, you may save time.
Save cash with reasonable upfront pricing and volume savings. Also included are free real-worth services such as configurable alerts and yearly report announcements.
For registered agent services, Harbor Compliance is an excellent choice. Its national registered agent service provides a range of products to ensure you stay legally compliant and provide a sense of peace for just $99 per year.
- Registered Agent Service. Harbor Compliance registered agent serves customers who require their own registered agent by offering pre-filled state documents, immediate document delivery, and a simple process monitoring system.
- Package for Formation
- Availability of names
- Articles of Incorporation
- Operating Agreement Form
- EIN federal
- Your own registered agent
- They take your security seriously
- Exceptional customer service
- Harbor Compliance provides a savings option
- One year of free registered agent service
- Pricing for business formation
- No money-return policy
- A year's service must be paid for in advance by company owners
Harbor Compliance is, without a doubt, one of the best-registered agent services.
Based on the firm's site and numerous favorable comments and ratings, Harbor Compliance registered agent is an excellent alternative for companies and NGOs looking for individualized service while staying in conformity.
However, Harbor Compliance registered agents do not provide more inexpensive products or the ability to choose goods.
7 - New Hampshire Registered Agent Service
New Hampshire registered agent takes your company seriously. They own and operate a commercial headquarters.
This is not a side hustle for them.
Day in and day out, they deal with company filings and registered agent services and continue to stay committed to providing high-quality service at a reasonable price.
- Tangible Office - Their Santa Fe department is located across the street from the New Hampshire Secretary of State's office.
- Notifications - Alerts sent to your LLC or company will be automated and inspected as soon as it is ready.
- Online Account - All legal documents obtained on your behalf to develop your business are posted to your digital, encrypted user's account.
- The exact price ($35) - The price of their New Hampshire registered agent service remains the same year in and year out.
- Software - Their entity and enterprise software package are the best in the industry, and a team of experts backs them.
- True Privacy - They safeguard the privacy and security of your personal information.
- For Life - They support their clients throughout the lifecycle of their business.
- Annual statements
- Offers a secure login system where you can permanently save your company incorporation documents
- There are no additional expenses
- No brand recognition
- There are no bulk discounts
You can form an LLC rapidly and effortlessly with New Hampshire registered agent service. It's an excellent option for people needing one-time specialist legal advice or formulated filings.
Unfortunately, it only has experience in one country and does not offer a broad array of services, but it is still a viable choice.
What Are the Benefits of Working With a Registered Agent Service in New Hampshire?
Here are some of the factors why you should choose a competent New Hampshire registered agent service:
1. Compliance with the Secretary of State
Regulations can be arduous, and when you do operations in various locations, you must support multiple filings so the registered agents will take account of all these.
2. Confidentiality in Business
Keeping secrecy in legal proceedings is critical to your company's prosperity, so you'll need a New Hampshire registered agent. A New Hampshire registered agent service will take procedure delivery quickly and uniquely, allowing your firm's economic and accounting concerns to be resolved as soon as possible.
3. Risk Reduction
A New Hampshire registered agent service will be available when needed and alert you regarding notices and just about any other steps your company maintains, ensuring that your company rarely misses deadlines.
4. Organized documents
A New Hampshire registered agent service will give you your personal account online, allowing you to follow every notification and statement.
5. Away from financial penalties
A New Hampshire registered agent service will help your company maintain good standing with your home state and other areas where you do company, preventing penalty fees.
How Much Does a Registered Agent Service Cost in New Hampshire?
A paperless registration of a registered agent in New Hampshire costs $130, and a hardcopy file costs $170.
A $100 filing charge of New Hampshire registered agent services is required for local enterprises, worldwide business entities, and associations.
Local organizations pay $35 for registered agent services in New Hampshire, while overseas nonprofits pay $45.
What Are the Requirements for a New Hampshire Registered Agent?
Regardless of whether your business entity is a limited liability company (LLC) or a business, the city of New New Hampshire requires the following from registered agents, as per New Hampshire state code Title XXVIII Section 304-C:36:
- New Hampshire registered agents must be residents or companies that offer registered agent services.
- New Hampshire Registered agents must keep a physical address in the jurisdiction, referred to as a "registered office."
- New Hampshire registered agents must accept legal papers (service of process) throughout regular business hours.
How Do I Change My Registered Agent in New Hampshire?
You can change your New Hampshire registered agent by signing and submitting a Statement of Change of Registered Agent paperwork with the New Hampshire Department of State Corporate Division (DOS).
Who Can Be a Registered Agent in NH?
Any operator or worker of a company can be a registered agent in New Hampshire if they are of legal age and have a New Hampshire registered agent physical address.
Do I Need a Registered Agent for My LLC in NH?
Yes, you need a registered agent for your LLC in NH. A New Hampshire registered agent is mandated by law for all commercial enterprises, particularly a New Hampshire business and LLC.
And the Best Registered Agent Service Is…
The job of a New Hampshire registered agent service is crucial to your business's compliance and legal status.
We researched around 20 New Hampshire registered agent services and whittled it down to this list to find that Northwest Registered Agent is the finest and best-registered agent service we can recommend you for registered agent service.
Thanks to their streamlined packages and services, Northwest can offer whatever you need to start and sustain your business effortlessly.
Also, you should consider that their customer service receives high evaluations.