9 Best LLC Services in Arizona (2023) For Your Business
Forming an LLC in Arizona can be challenging without guidance. With a myriad of paperwork and legal formalities, it's easy to feel overwhelmed
A reliable LLC service in Arizona will guide you through the paperwork and ensure timely filing with the Secretary of State.
I collaborated with experienced attorneys to research and test the top LLC services in Arizona for you.
This post discusses their various service features and recommends an LLC formation service that can benefit your business the most.
Top 9 Arizona LLC Formation Services (November 2023)
1 - ZenBusiness (Best Overall)Would you recommend ZenBusiness (Best Overall)?
We highly recommend ZenBusiness as our go-to service provider because they offer a comprehensive suite of business formation services. ZenBusiness simplifies the process by guiding you through it.
Our experience showed that the online formation process was quick, taking just 10-12 minutes for the initial filing, with LLC confirmation and a New Business Kit arriving by the fourth day.
They provide clear package options, including an EIN.
We appreciate ZenBusiness's user-friendly dashboard, allowing you to track your LLC's formation status in real time after your transaction.
Plus, you'll receive updates and alerts during the creation process.
ZenBusiness also offers various services, such as reminders, report checks, and help with timely filings, which can keep your LLC in good standing with the Arizona SOS.
LLC Formation Packages:
- Starter Formation Package ($0 + $85 State Fee): With this package, you will get LLC filing service, standard filing speed (2 to 3 weeks), and optional worry-free compliance for the first year. Package offers rush filing at $79, with a one-month free trial for banking, bank account, and Money pro bookkeeping, helping start your business efficiently in all sectors.
- Pro Package ($199 + $85 State Fee): Pro Package includes everything from the Starter Package plus ''rush'' filing speed of 1 to 2 business days on average. Next to fast filing service, this bundle offers completing annual report submissions, and Employer Identification Number (EIN) which is mandatory to run a legal business in the States. Pro Package brings an operating agreement that helps businesses structure their internal processes, defines member responsibilities, and helps dealing with legal matters.
- Premium Package ($349 + $85 State Fee): This bundle provides everything from the Pro and Starter plus domain privacy, business domain names, and customizable business website. These features are present to help you build strong digital presence, while website email address fosters professional communication. Premium Package adds business document templates for faster administrative and repetitive tasks that are mandatory to cut time and keep consistency.
- Registered Agent Service ($199): The service will renew annually for the same price of $199.
- Has an array of Arizona LLC services
- Positive online reviews
- There is no need to worry about compliance
- Affordable LLC service packages
- LLC service turnaround is pretty fast
- No non-profit business formation
2 - Northwest Registered Agent (Best Premium)Would you recommend Northwest Registered Agent (Best Premium)?
With over a decade of experience, Northwest Registered Agent offers an efficient LLC formation process. We completed the initial filing in just 9 minutes and had everything set up in under 3 days.
The guidance and support we got from Northwest Registered Agent was consistent throughout.
The initial fees are $39 plus a state fee. Although their prices are a little bit higher, we found that you get really good value out of them.
Simply select the desired form, answer a few questions, and the platform will generate the required legal documents for you.
LLC Formation Packages:
- Basic Formation Package ($39 + $85 State Fee): This LLC formation service package provides a year's worth of free registered agent features—and all the paperwork necessary for your Arizona LLC, specifically legal filing, registration, and name searches.
- Full Service LLC Formation Plan ($225 + $85 State Fee): This LLC formation service includes Base Formation features and Employer Identification Number (EIN).
- Registered Agent Service ($125): This LLC service package provides a free year's worth of registered agent features if you hire Northwest to form your LLC. In the following years, you will need to pay $135 annually for its service renewal.
- Over 20+ LLC formation experience
- Fees are transparent and upfront
- Solid privacy
- 1 year of registered agent features to assist with your business formation
- Higher prices
3 - IncFile (Most Affordable)Would you recommend IncFile (Most Affordable)?
For affordable Arizona LLC formation, IncFile is a top choice. They handle most aspects, with only state, address, and certification fees left to you.
We also praise the firm's customer service team for its speedy response. We could reach out to them via phone or email address available on their website whenever we needed them.
IncFile's dashboard serves as a convenient central hub for monitoring all your business activities. We found it easy to log in and track the progress of our orders, which made the process seamless and stress-free.
Despite getting over 10,000 positive customer reviews, IncFile has quite a few pricey upsells and third-party offers that may be a concern to some customers.
LLC Formation Packages:
- Silver Package ($0 + $85 State Fee): This LLC formation service includes preparing and filing the articles of organization, unlimited name searches, free registered agent service for a year, and unlimited phone and email support.
- Gold Package ($199 + $85 State Fee): The Gold business package includes forming your operating agreement, business bank account resolution, and receiving an EIN, next to lifetime company alerts.
- Platinum Package ($299 + $85 State Fee): The Premium package offers identical features as the Gold one with extra perks. With this package, you will get fast-tracked filing, a free website, a domain setup, and a business contract template to help you get started.
- Registered Agent Service ($119): If you hire them to form your limited liability company, you can get a year of unpaid registered agent services. However, an annual renewal of $119 is chargeable.
- Pocket-friendly LLC formation services
- Worked with over 80,000 startups
- IncFile provides a free year of registered agent features
- Prompt phone and email help desk
- Annoying upsells and third-party offers
4 - Rocket Lawyer (Best Essentials)
Rocket Lawyer, with over 25 million users in Arizona, seamlessly connects clients to a range of legal services, from business creation to urgent legal aid.
We appreciate how it connects customers with skilled attorneys for comprehensive legal advice on personal and business matters.
You can reach attorneys instantly via phone, email, or chat.
Arizonans can use Rocket Lawyer to quickly create legal documents and get advice.
Rocket Lawyer offers a free 7-day trial to explore their offerings and decide if it suits you.
While the trial has limited access, we recommend trying it to assess and select the right plan before subscribing.
Keep in mind that the trial auto-charges if not canceled.
LLC Formation Packages:
- Arizona LLC Formation Service ($99.99 + $85 State Fee): This LLC service package includes LLC formation service free of charge and 25% off after that. You can benefit from free legal documents, legal services, and free LLC formation services if you choose a $39.99 membership.
- Registered Agent Service ($149.99): This Arizona LLC services package includes registered agents; your business address is protected as they receive legal documents on your behalf. Also, They'll handle all of your legal files, and if you're a member, you can get 25% off.
- Provides contact with real lawyers
- 100% refund policy
- Access to legal document templates
- Free LLC service available for premium members only
- Expensive subscription services
5 - Swyft Filings
Swyft Filings stands out for its affordable pricing and quick response times, making it a top choice for most business owners.
While there are cheaper options for online LLC creation, Swyft Filings offers highly flexible plans.
Their exceptional customer support and LLC creation services make them a top choice. We had a great experience with their customer support and highly recommend their services, whether you need speedy LLC formation or legal guidance.
Clients with Basic or Standard packages typically receive their incorporation paperwork by mail within 15 business days.
Overall, Swyft Filings excels at helping individuals independently form LLCs, given its cost-effectiveness and package flexibility.
Despite some services being provided by third parties, they remain an excellent choice.
LLC Formation Packages:
- Basic Package ($0 + $85 State Fee): Covers the establishment of your Arizona business, filing your articles of organization, and checking the availability of your desired name.
- Standard Package ($199 + $85 State Fee): This Arizona LLC services package bundle comes with everything from the basic plan. You can also get a customized financial resolution, an operating agreement, organizational minutes, and TIN registration.
- Premium Package ($299 + $85 State Fee): Premium package includes Basic and Standard plan services alongside free hosting, a corporate website, and digital state document delivery. You will also receive a personalized digital corporate kit.
- Registered Agent Service ($99): This registered agent service is billed quarterly according to their sales representative.
- Personalized email and phone support
- Speedy turnaround times
- Diverse payment methods
- Quite a few upsells
- Registered agent services are offered only as add-ons
6 - Harbor Compliance
At Harbor Compliance, we provide web-based LLC formation services for both for-profit and nonprofit companies. Our comprehensive compliance solutions cover entity management, state licensing, and tax filing.
Creating an LLC through us is a breeze. Once you log in, our website's commands are user-friendly.
We offer a formation bundle that includes all the essentials for setting up an Arizona LLC.
Our compliance software helps you keep track of vital annual report deadlines and your business registrations, streamlining the process.
We personally tested our software and were genuinely impressed.
Plus, we extend a 10% discount when you add another service, making it an even more attractive choice for cost-conscious businesses.
However, please note that our package does not include additional services such as tax filing management or publication and annual report services.
To access these services, you'll need to subscribe to their premium compliance plan.
LLC Formation Packages:
- Basic Arizona Formation Package ($99 + $85 State Fee): Provides your LLC's articles of organization, as well as offers a draft operating agreement, as part of the formation package.
- Registered Agent Service (89-$99): Annual fees from $89 to $99 per state with no additional charges.
- Widely known brand
- Good client protection
- Factual legal assistance
- High upsells
7 - MyCompanyWorks
MyCompanyWorks strikes a good mix between price and functionality, allowing a wide range of entrepreneurs to have access to services that help them establish and grow their enterprises.
One great feature of MyCompanyWorks is the generous return policy. We found that none of their rivals in the LLC formation business sector has a better offer.
They offer you a full 90 days window to consider your purchase, and if you're unhappy, they can reimburse your service costs with no questions asked.
They also stood out to us because they offer reasonable prices for starting an LLC in Arizona.
Their offer a wide range of user-friendly services. We were provided with all the legal documentation required to establish our business and keep it in good legal standing.
This included legal structure, EIN, operating agreements, and a business plan.
LLC Formation Packages:
- Entry-level Package ($59 + $85 State Fee): Includes personalized meeting minutes, limitless name availability checks, and the creation and filing of Arizona articles of organization. Moreover, same-business-day processing is part of this bundle.
- LLC Entrepreneur Package ($179 + $85 State Fee): On top of everything in the preceding package, this package also comes with a perpetual tax guide, a document seal, a Federal tax ID, and an LLC kit.
- Complete LLC Package ($259 + $85 State Fee): This plan includes everything from the lower tiers, a free tax consultation for LLCs, and a year of free registered agent service.
- Registered Agent Service ($99): The Complete Package and the Entrepreneur Package include a free first year of registered agent service if you go for MyCompanyWorks LLC support.
- Sufficient basic tier package
- Highly rated online
- 100% customer satisfaction
- Cannot track forms
- Slower turnaround
8 - Legalzoom
LegalZoom might be the most well-known LLC formation service provider in Arizona. Their finest feature is the 100% satisfaction guarantee and return policy.
When you sign up with LegalZoom, you have 60 days to evaluate whether or not you are satisfied with their services. They can give you one without hesitation if you decide you want a refund.
They provide the most flexible hours of availability in the business services market. It also helps that you can reach them during regular business hours from, Monday to Saturday.
We appreciated the convenience of LegalZoom's pre-filled Operating Agreement and the guidance provided by their knowledgeable and professional support teams.
LLC Formation Packages:
- Basic Package ($0 + $85 State Fee): This bundles up all the basic LLC formation service processes, including article of organization, personalized website, and name check.
- Pro Package ($249 + $85 State Fee): The Package includes the Basic package, EIN, operating agreement, phone call consultation with a professional, and a detailed business licensing guide.
- Premium Package ($299 + $85 State Fee): This LLC formation service package includes everything the Basic and Pro packages have but comes with an unlimited half-hour attorney consultation and hands-on guide. You will also get free LLC formation document handling in case of any changes and a 90 days full library subscription with personalized legal forms and monthly copyright registration.
- Registered Agent Service ($299): Services include top-tier registered agent assistance, along with amenities such as safeguarding against identity theft, unrestricted virtual storage, and rigorous data protection.
- Reliable refund policy
- User-friendly interface
- Professional customer support
- Expensive add-ons
- Slower LLC formation process
9 - Tailor Brands
Tailor Brands takes things a step further once you incorporate your firm. They provide resources to assist you in developing a logo, building marketing tools, and growing your web presence.
We recommend Tailor Brands if you need assistance to develop your new firm's online presence swiftly.
While their standard plan is competitively priced, Tailor Brands' premium packages give unmatched assistance for starting a new business entity.
Tailor Brands' logo builder, web developer, and graphic design resources enable you to begin rolling out your company's identity immediately after its incorporation.
We loved their AI-powered logo maker, and how quick the whole process was. Their customer support was very attentive and had an ear for all of our concerns.
LLC Formation Packages:
- Lite Package ($49 + $85 State Fee): Includes LLC formation and standard processing to help you start.
- Essential Package ($199 + $85 State Fee): It comes with LLC formation, expedited processing, annual compliance, and an operating agreement.
- Elite Package ($249 + $85 State Fee): With this package, you will get the same features offered by The Essential Plan package, with the addition of some business-building tools like a 1-year free domain, eight free logos, and more.
- Registered Agent Service ($199): The plan is billed annually right after the processing, and the price stays the same after the renewal. For the first year, there is no free RA offered.
- Convenient formation services
- Excellent customer support team
- Hassle-free compliance
- Business domain hosting is only an add-on
Benefits of Creating an LLC in Arizona
You can accrue the following benefits by creating an LLC in Arizona:
1. Safeguards Your Liability
This business entity can assist you in safeguarding yourself from private creditors .
It is one of the principal factors that business owners and entrepreneurs form their LLCs. LLCs can also shield you from liabilities by members or other LLC owners.
2. Makes Forming And Managing Your Business Easier
Another benefit of creating an Arizona LLC is that you might regularly avoid being confronted with paperwork and legal documents.
That's because establishing an LLC as a business structure is far smoother than doing the same for a corporation.
Besides that, your Arizona-based LLC's articles of organization must be filed with the Secretary of State. And your Arizona business is exempted from regular conferences and minute-taking procedures, unlike a corporation.
3. A Solution to Increased Capital
You can flexibly raise capital with your Arizona LLC. Furthermore, your LLC is permitted to grow by adding new members without giving them total authority over management.
4. Enjoy the Benefit of Pass-Through Taxation
Unlike a corporation, additional tax benefits are accorded to your Arizona LLC. Pass-through taxation allows you to collect income from the taxes paid through your LLC .
Arizona LLC Formation Process
The following steps are crucial for forming an Arizona LLC:
- Step 1: To start your LLC in Arizona, it's imperative to reserve your Arizona LLC name
- Step 2: Look for a registered agent in Arizona
- Step 3: Submit your Arizona Articles of Organization
- Step 4: Once you're done filing your articles of organization, you can start working on the creation of your Arizona LLC Operating Agreement
- Step 5: Secure an Employer Identification Number (EIN)
- Step 6: Choose your Arizona LLC type
- Step 7: File an annual report for your Arizona LLC
Our Selection Process
As businesses grow, they may need to alter their LLC's structure. For example, a single-member LLC might switch to a multi-member setup due to expansion or partnership. This isn't just paperwork; it impacts operations, taxes, and liability. The process involves amending the Articles of Organization and updating the Operating Agreement. When choosing an LLC service in Arizona for 2023, pick one that guides you through these changes. Their expertise ensures state compliance and a smooth transition, protecting your business.
Changing an LLC's Structure in Arizona
As businesses grow, they may need to alter their LLC's structure. For example, a single-member LLC might switch to a multi-member setup due to expansion or partnership.
This isn't just paperwork; it impacts operations, taxes, and liability. The process involves amending the Articles of Organization and updating the Operating Agreement.
When choosing an LLC service in Arizona for 2023, pick one that guides you through these changes. Their expertise ensures state compliance and a smooth transition, protecting your business.
Is Forming an LLC in Arizona Necessary?
Yes, forming an LLC in Arizona is necessary to help you deal with the associated paperwork when starting a business in the state.
Is Arizona a Good State to Form an LLC?
Yes, Arizona is a good state to form an LLC because it offers great liability protection, pass-through taxation, and easy and quick LLC formation.
Does an Arizona LLC Pay State Taxes?
No, an Arizona LLC does not pay state taxes because it's a pass-through entity by default. However, LLC members are subject to a personal income tax of 15.3%.
Verdict on the Best Arizona LLC Formation Service
If you're a busy Arizona entrepreneur with limited time, we recommend hiring a reputable LLC service provider.
We've listed some of the best LLC services in Arizona that can help you save time and ensure you get the most comprehensive LLC services.
We strongly recommend ZenBusiness because it offers highly affordable and comprehensive LLC formation services to suit your business. We tested their services and found them convenient, easy to use, and affordable.
ZenBusiness has the expertise and knowledge to ensure you get the best service possible, from filing documents to ongoing compliance management.