Forming an LLC is the most popular option for entrepreneurs looking to establish a business in Oklahoma.
Before you decide which LLC service is right for you, you'll need to know about pricing, features, and other factors that impact your business.
Together with our experienced legal team, we've extensively researched the most popular Oklahoma LLC formation services and consulted our legal team to help us along the way.
In the end, we've narrowed down the list to the LLC formation services that offer the most comprehensive coverage and the best value for money.
Read on to find out our best Oklahoma LLC service recommendation.
9 Best LLC Services In Oklahoma (May 2023)
1 - ZenBusiness (Editor's Choice)Would you recommend ZenBusiness?
ZenBusiness has been a reliable partner to more than 200,000 businesses in the LLC formation process for years.
ZenBusiness will provide you with essential initial aid and ongoing guidance to aid in the establishment of your new business.
They offer various formation packages, all of which are annual and renew at the same rate each year.
If you no longer need their services, you can always cancel them. Their website is user-friendly, and the filing process was simple and completed in under 20 minutes.
As per our experience with ZenBusiness, they conducted a name eligibility check in Oklahoma before submitting our LLC registration application, sparing us the trouble of using outdated and time-consuming name search techniques.
That way, we were able to confirm the availability of our proposed entity name and prevent our application from being rejected due to a minor error.
We particularly liked their personalized website and wide range of package choices.
- Starter Formation Package ($0 + $104 State Fee): The Starter Plan includes standard filing speed (2 to 3 weeks), an online portal, phone/email support, complimentary accounting consultation, and Google ad credit.
- Pro Formation Package ($199 + $104 State Fee): The Pro Plan includes everything in the Starter Plan plus the advertising consultant, operation agreement for the consultant, annual compliance, and faster-expedited filling speed (4 to 6 days).
- Premium Formation Package ($299 + $104 State Fee): All the Starter and Pro package features are included with the Premium Plan, along with a customized business website, business email, a business domain, and the fastest filing time (1-2 days).
- Registered Agent Service ($199): The $199 annual renewal cost for the registered agent is a delayed charge that is not collected until after the business has been fully formed.
- Several packages available
- Worry-Free compliance
- Positive customer feedback
- Fast business formation
- Extended customer support availability
- Non-profit business formation is not provided
2 - Northwest Registered AgentWould you recommend Northwest Registered Agent?
Northwest Registered Agent is a well-known LLC service provider. They are often praised for their good customer service and expertly qualified staff that prioritize your privacy and security.
Out of all of the LLC service providers we tested, Northwest Registered Agent was the fastest to reply.
Their experienced client support operators assisted us through every step of business formation.
We also found their online platform to be user-friendly with intuitive navigation and commands.
Based on our experience, we can verify that their packages provide excellent value for your money. Although their packages are on the more expensive side.
- Basic Plan ($39 + $104 State Fee): The Basic Plan may be used to form corporations, LLCs, and nonprofits. It comes with articles of organization, a year of free registered agent service, an operating agreement, and both standard and expedited processing speeds available.
- Full Service LLC Formation Plan ($225 + $104 State Fee): The Full Service Plan includes mail forwarding, an operating agreement, same-day filing, and all of the Basic Plan's features. A customer account also has free resources and forms.
- Northwest Registered Agent Services ($125): If Northwest forms your LLC, the first year's registered agent service fee is free. Registering in all 52 jurisdictions will cost you $5,200. By default, expert corporate guides, free mail forwarding, and privacy are all included.
- Transparent payment process
- Free registered agent
- Provide extra protection and privacy
- Prioritizes customer support
- Costly service
3 - IncfileWould you recommend Incfile?
IncFile offers three reasonably priced plans for all its Oklahoma clients. If you prefer to have someone else register your EIN, we suggest selecting their Gold plan.
Brand-new business owners will also find the Operational Agreement and Banking Resolution agreements to be essential.
We can say that IncFile's customer service department was quick to respond. We reached out to them via chat, email, and phone, and they replied to us in under 30 minutes.
The company also provides website domains and hosting for clients running online businesses, but this deal is only available in the platinum package.
Incfile has a reputation for excellent service and low cost, though we found in our experience they take plenty of opportunities to upsell services.
- Silver Package ($0 + $104 State Fee): The Silver Package includes preparing & filing the articles of organization, free registered agent service for a full year, unlimited name searches, phone, and email support.
- Gold Package ($199 + $104 State Fee): In addition to the Silver Plan, the Gold Plan includes the following features: EIN Business Tax Number, IRS Form 2553, banking resolution, operating agreement, lifetime company alerts, online access dashboard, business banking account, and business tax consultation.
- Platinum Package ($299 + $104 State Fee): This plan has all the Gold Package plus a domain name with a business email, free next-day filing, and business contract templates.
- Registered Agent Services ($119): It is free for the first year if made with an LLC formation package. After that first year, the renewal will be $119 per year for Agent Services. It comes with a personalized dashboard to access your documents online.
- Registered agent service
- Helped create over 800,0000 businesses
- Personalized customer support
- Relies heavily on upselling services
4 - Rocket Lawyer
With 25 million users, Rocket Lawyer is a leader in providing some of the best online legal services. Their expertise extends to Oklahoma business formation, registered agent services, and reliable legal aid.
Rocket Lawyer has a team of "on-call" attorneys who can assist you with any legal issue you may have online.
You can expect to receive knowledgeable advice from lawyers who specialize in various areas such as company law, copyright law, and contract law. Their legal counsel is precise and dependable.
After giving their service a try, we were pleasantly surprised to find that it lived up to its advertised claims. They handled all aspects of the process, except for state, address, and certification fees.
They strive to provide the most effective guidance backed by experience lawyers that we found are readily available when you need them.
With Rocket Lawyer's user-friendly form builder, it's relatively easy to create customized legal papers and contracts.
- Standard LLC Formation Package ($99.99 + $104 State Fee / Free with $39.99 per month membership) The Standard LLC Package members benefit from free legal documents, LLC formation services, free attorney services, and 25% off registered agent service.
- Registered Agent Service ($149.99):Register Agent services are $149.99 per year, with a 25% discount if you have a membership. The monthly membership is $39.99.
- 7-Day trial membership
- 30-Day guarantee
- The excellent customer service team
- Occasional delays
- Expensive membership and al a-carte options
5 - Swyft Filings
Swyft Filings is an Oklahoma LLC Formation company that has become a substantial part of the industry.
This company has dozens of suppliers, which has helped to solidify its industry status.
Swyft Filings offers a 100% money-back satisfaction guarantee but it only applies if an error occurs during the LLC formation process.
However, we were impressed with their dedication to transparent pricing and their unwavering focus on client satisfaction, which made the overall experience very enjoyable.
The convenience of their automatic renewals also made it incredibly easy for us, as we did not have to worry about manually renewing our agreement with them.
Swyft Filings is a great option for those in search of a registered agent service with quick processing times and exceptional customer support.
With thousands of positive reviews from satisfied clients, Swift Filings is committed to providing quality services and first-rate customer service.
- The Basic Package ($0 + $104 State Fee): The Basic Package is the ideal choice if you need the basic LLC incorporation and the filing of documents.
- The Standard Package ($199 + $104 State Fee): All the features of the Basic Package are included. Additionally, you will be provided with a Federal Tax ID (EIN) and most of the documents needed to start your business (operating agreement, banking resolution, and organizational minutes).
- The Premium Package ($299 + $104 State Fee): With the Premium Package, you can take advantage of all the Basic and Standard features, as well as many additional ones, such as free domain hosting, a customized digital corporate kit, as well as a FedEx tracking number for the delivery of your approved articles.
- Registered Agent Service ($99 per three months): This will be an ongoing quarterly subscription for the Registered Agent Services.
- Custom customer support
- Comprehensive packages
- Upselling of other features
- Features are limited for the price
6 - My Company Works
MyCompanyWorks, formerly known as My New Company, has helped form over 60,000 business entities by now.
Their basic pricing plan offers most of the necessary LLC formation services, including a compliance notification system, a customized LLC operating agreement, and helpful customer support.
We found these services to be dependable and reasonably priced. We were able to stay on top of all our legal paperwork, and their support team was always available and very helpful.
If you prioritize positive client feedback and outstanding customer service for your LLC formation service, we recommend using MyCompanyWorks as your service provider in Oklahoma.
- Basic Formation Package ($59 + $104 State Fee): The Basic Formation Package offers same business day processing, unlimited phone/Email support, name availability search, preparing and filing articles of organization, personalized operating management, business bank account setup, banking resolution, access to scanned docs online, online order tracking and status updates, free logo, the new LLC handbook, and lifetime access to the My Account Dashboard (MAD).
- Entrepreneur Formation Package ($179 + $104 State Fee): Includes everything the Basic Formation Package includes, plus MyCompanyForms lifetime forms & tax guide, federal tax ID, and one-year registered agent service.
- Complete Formation Package ($259 + $104 State Fee): All the features of the Entrepreneur Formation Package are included, as well as MyCompanyWorks Premium initial and annual report filing service: Automatic Minutes and Resolutions, ComplianceLock™ Alerts, Business Entity Monitoring, Electronic Ledger, Electronic Certificate, 5 GB Cloud Storage and Priority Support.
- Registered Agent Service ($99): Starting at $99 per year - The Entrepreneur Package and the Complete Package includes a free first year of registered agent service.
- Tax Consultation
- Business monitoring
- Customized support
- No free registered agent service
- Non-user-friendly website
7 - Harbor Compliance
Harbor Compliance has established itself as a leader in the business formation industry and it has so far helped launch more than 20,000 businesses.
Harbor Compliance is the one-stop shop for all your Oklahoma LLC formation needs.
Boasting a team of qualified professionals and rapid response times, they provide comprehensive packages beyond just filing formations, no matter how complex or specific your requirements may be.
We tested their registered agent service and were impressed with the positive outcomes.
Their team skillfully managed official correspondence between our business and government agencies, ensuring that all legal requirements were promptly fulfilled.
However, one major drawback we observed, which has also been mentioned by other customers, was their limited selection of packages.
We must also note that their single LLC creation package is relatively expensive and may not provide the best value, especially if you're working with a tight budget.
- Formation Package ($99 + $104 State Fee): This package includes preparing and filing your articles of organization with the state and checking the availability of names.
- Registered Agent Service (89-$99): Annual fees from $89-$99 per state with no additional charges. You get a 5-10 % discount if you pay ahead for your Registered Agent Service for 2+ years—immediate online access to the registered agent address.
- One day filing
- Specialized customer service
- User-friendly software
- Don’t offer a refund
- Their services are pretty costly
8 - Legal Zoom
LegalZoom has built a reputation for becoming one of the best LLC companies in Oklahoma.
They offer LLC formation and registered agent services with flexible pricing plans. One of the best things about this company is that the $299 registered agent service has no additional fees.
Although some competitors offer lower pricing, LegalZoom provides more than just simple document forwarding.
We appreciate the broad range of services that LegalZoom offers, and their registered agent service stands out as a particularly strong feature.
It allows you to set your business hours, provides privacy protection, and can help avoid fines.
However, we must note that we found their business formation plans to be somewhat expensive and lacking in some of the registered agent services offered by other providers.
- Basic Package ($0 + $104 State Fee): With the Basic package, you will get a comprehensive name search, an LLC welcome packet, a peace of mind review, a Wix-based customized website, and a business newsletter.
- Pro Package ($249 + $104 State Fee): Comes with all the goodies in the Basic package, but it also includes a tax savings consultation, a detailed guide on licenses, an operating agreement, and EIN.
- Premium Package ($299 + $104 State Fee): It includes everything Pro packages have, plus a hands-on guide from an experienced Oklahoma business attorney. You also receive countless 30-minute consultations on trending legal topics and up-to-date changes on your formation documents for the first 90 days of your subscription.
- Registered Agent Services ($299): If you use LegalZoom to launch your startup, the registered agent will cost you $249 for the initial twelve months. After that, this would cost $299 to renew.
- Professional experience in the Legal industry
- Several professional services are available
- Excellent customer service and registered agent service
- Overwhelming amount of LLC services upselling
9 - Tailor Brands
Tailor Brands has invested in its AI logo generator to create unique logos for brands.
Aside from logos, Tailor Brands LLC's services also provide web design, print work, and social media marketing tools.
Tailor Brands has continued to expand and now offers services such as LLC Formation, merchandise design, and more.
We put them to the test and we appreciated the ease of use and the quality of the designs generated by the AI-powered logo maker.
The price point is very reasonable as we feel like we received good value for the money.
- The Lite Plan ($49 + $104 State Fee):You get LLC formation and standard processing (application submitted within 14 days) for a one-time payment.
- The Essential Plan ($199 + $104 State Fee) (billed annually):This package consists of LLC formation, expedited processing (application submitted in 2 days), operating agreement, and annual compliance.
- The Elite Plan ($249 + $104 State Fee) (Billed Annually): You get the same features offered by The Essential Plan plus business-building tools: 1-year free domain, eight free logos, a website builder, a digital business card, social media post maker, and a business cards tool.
- Registered Agent Services ($199 per year): Billed after processing. They don’t offer a free RA for the first year; the price will be the same when renewing.
- Personalized support
- Helps to establish a strong brand Presence
- Includes branding and other business-building tools
- Several additional fees
- Limited features included
Advantages Of Creating An LLC In Oklahoma
Creating an LLC in Oklahoma can have several benefits for LLC members. These include:
Creating an LLC gives the members more flexibility to develop structures suited to their unique preferences and needs.
Members can also decide how to split the LLC’s profits through the business bank account and share operational responsibilities.
2. Tax Credits
If you register an LLC in Oklahoma, there are many tax benefit programs for your business bank account, including :
- Small employer quality jobs program gives quarterly cash rebates of up to 5 percent on new payroll.
- New jobs tax credit
- New markets tax credit: a federal program that issues tax benefits for small business
3. Limited Liability
The owner or members of an Oklahoma LLC will have limited liability protection, which means they can’t be sued for any litigation involving the LLC .
4. Tax Flexibility
An Oklahoma LLC can be taxed as an S or C corporation, partnership, or as a sole proprietor.
Our Selection Process
We identified the top nine LLC services in Oklahoma based on the following key criteria:
We take our selection process very seriously. We ensure to choose the best features at a low cost so that you can put the money you save back into your business.
That's why, we recommend using a free LLC formation package to reduce some of the costs of forming your Oklahoma LLC.
Quality Of Customer Service
We want your business to have impeccable customer service to ease the transition of scaling up your business.
We want a quick turnaround time for your business so that you can spend more time maintaining your business.
Oklahoma LLC Formation Steps
Here is the entire LLC formation broken into the most important steps:
- Step 1: Choose An LLC Name
- Step 2: Select A Registered Agent
- Step 3: File Oklahoma Articles Of Organization
- Step 4: File an Oklahoma Operating Agreement
- Step 5: Obtain an Oklahoma Employer Identification Number
What Are The Requirements To Form An LLC In Oklahoma?
The requirements to form an LLC In Oklahoma include that the LLC owner must be 18 or older, must be an Oklahoma resident or keep a physical office in the state in the case of a foreign LLC, and must pay the filing fee.
Do I Need To File An Annual Certificate For My LLC In Oklahoma?
Yes, you will need to file an annual recertificate for your LLC in Oklahoma. Each certificate is $25 to file. To complete the certificate, you will need your LLC name, state filing number, the anniversary date of when the LLC was formed, and the street address of the LLC.
Can I Form A Single Member LLC In Oklahoma?
Yes, you can form a single-member LLC in Oklahoma. A single-member LLC is looked at the same way as a multi-member LLC.
Which Business Formation Service is Our Top Choice?
If you’re searching for a quality company with an excellent track record, our top pick for the best LLC service in Oklahoma is ZenBusiness.
The availability of their client support team went beyond regular business hours, which we found incredibly helpful when getting questions answered during the preliminary stages of LLC creation.
We also like the range of services that they have. You can get all you need in one place.
ZenBusiness has flexibility with business formation service packages, reasonable price points, and positive client feedback, which makes them our top choice.
Our #1 Recommendation
- Several packages available
- Worry-Free compliance
- Positive customer feedback
- Fast business formation
- Extended customer support availability
- Get the BEST PRICE until the end of May
- Non-profit business formation is not provided