A registered agent, at its most basic, is someone or a firm who receives service of process as the representative of the business. In statutory law, each state and US jurisdiction highlights registered agent requirements for corporations.
Given their important role in a business, it is also essential to choose one that is credible to ensure that there wouldn't be any repercussions.
In this list, we gathered 7 of the Oklahoma registered agent services. So if you are interested to hear about the best registered agent in Oklahoma, keep on reading.
Our Top Products (December 2022)
1 - Northwest Registered Agent (Editor's Choice)
Northwest registered agent is a family-owned and run business formation agency with an excellent reputation for client service.
Through its uncomplicated formation packages and upfront pricing, you'll get your firm created immediately.
Northwest registered agent is a perfect choice for forming your Oklahoma LLC as they offer high-quality registered agent services and outstanding customer support.
Northwest registered agent provides the best-registered agent services in Oklahoma. Their position for offering excellent customer service is unrivaled, and clients appreciate their dependable and straightforward cost.
Northwest provides set costs for business creation services rather than various pricing tiers with plenty of needless features.
Registered Agent Services ($125/year) include:
- Oklahoma registered agent services
- Privacy by design
- Local business consultants
- Mail forwarding/scanning for free
- Same-day scanning of local documents
- Has protection for your vital information
- Excellent customer service
- Very adept in their 20 years of experience
- Pricing is clear to customers
- Offers a free one-year registered agent service in their formation package
- Price is not the lowest one offered
2 - ZenBusiness
ZenBusiness simplifies and lowers the cost of simple regulatory filings for entrepreneurs.
You may draft and submit your own business formation paperwork with ZenBusiness, eliminating a need to hire attorneys or other relatively pricey specialists to perform the tasks for your business.
You may also add the Worry-Free Compliance Guarantee by subscribing to registered agent Complete for an extra $50 each year. This assurance will send you information about crucial documents.
Many clients applaud ZenBusiness registered agent service for its excellent customer service and low cost. Their employees are well-informed and trustworthy.
ZenBusiness Standard Registered Agent ($99/year) includes:
- Registered agent
- Access to documents online
- Expert assistance
Complete ZenBusiness Registered Agent ( $149/year) includes:
- Registered agent
- Accessibility to documents online
- Expert assistance
- Worry-free compliance
In addition, if you form an Oklahoma business with them, they will provide you with a free registered agent service for a year.
- Offers low-cost and clear pricing model
- Long hours of Chat customer support
- Has a ton positive customer feedback
- Refund policy for 60 days if not satisfied
- Brand awareness is low compared to its competitors'
3 - IncFile
Incfile is another registered agent service that assists companies in forming LLCs, filing necessary documentation and financial statements, and staying current on a variety of regulatory standards.
Limited liability companies (LLCs), C-corporations, S-corporations, and nonprofits can all be formed using Incfile. Subscribers also could purchase add-ons such as accounting and reporting.
Incfile, established in 2012, is a business development service aimed at assisting business owners in remaining compliant and structured.
If you use incfile to find a registered agent, they will notify you instantaneously of the service of process so you can be ready before you could even have the files.
You’ll also get their helpful registered agent dashboard, which gives you continuous access to your account and notifications to help you stay ahead of timely submission and filing date and time.
- Flexible customer online dashboard
- Includes a free registered agent service in all packages
- Speedy processing of orders
- Their costings are very clear
- Customer support is limited
4 - LegalZoom
LegalZoom is more costly than other, higher-quality firms. Ever since its inception in 1999, the firm has assisted over 3.5 million consumers in different ways. These include the establishment of a myriad of firms.
LegalZoom is undoubtedly one of the most famous registered agent services and LLC formation providers in Oklahoma.
A registered agent offers you a degree of anonymity as a company owner and allows you to eliminate penalties while also allowing you to choose your own company hours.
They contact you as a form of politeness before mailing any court paperwork. Not that many of their rivals give these things for free, and others do not feature them in any way.
Registered Agent Service ($299/year) includes:
- Registered agent services
- Business data security
- The compliance calendar ensures that you never miss deadlines
- Cloud storage is limitless
- LegalZoom provides more continuing legal services than competitors
- Brand recognition
- Within 60 days after purchase, you can receive a complete refund of any costs paid to LegalZoom
- A lot of experience and a lot of customers
- Customer feedback is average
- High costs
- LLC forms do not include a registered agent
5 - Swyft Filings
Swyft Filings, with its flexible pricing model and quick turnaround times, can be a great alternative for basic Oklahoma LLC formations or incorporations.
Despite knowing that they have only been in business since 2015, they have received thousands of excellent feedback from happy clients.
Swyft Filings was established by senior personnel to make it simpler for startups to open their LLCs in Oklahoma. The brand is famous for its personalized service and quick response time on LLC formation.
Generally speaking, Swyft Filings is the cost-effective choice for forming an limited liability company, particularly if you choose their basic package. However, it is their customer care that most users praise.
Registered Agent Services:
- Dashboard online - They give you access to the protected account online, in which you can view formal documents once they are uploaded.
- Assurance compliance - Their automated technology, which a group of industry leaders supports, sends appointment reminders to ensure that you fully comply.
- Automatic renewals - Their dependable partner will reauthorize your contract instantly, so you won't have to worry about continuing to work with your registered agent.
- Guard your privacy - The registered agent business address is publicly available, and it is where you'll be represented if you are ever held liable.
- Excellent customer service
- Excellent customer feedback
- A pricing model that is adaptable
- Low-cost basic LLC package
- Registered agent service is prohibitively expensive
- Upselling excessively
6 - Harbor Compliance
Harbor Compliance, formed by a group of regulatory compliance professionals and digital innovators, is a service source of compliance solutions for companies of all sizes.
Harbor Compliance, in particular, assists businesses in meeting federally, local, and statewide business entity licensure regulations.
The company has licensed professionals that produce the necessary file requests and manage renewing, charges, and timeframes using their unique software.
Overall, Harbor Compliance provides a low-cost registered agent service on which you can depend to keep your company in line with the regulations. You could trust Harbor Compliance to assure you that you can stick to running and expanding your business.
Harbor Compliance Registered Agent Service ($99/year ) includes:
- Registered agent
- Document delivery within 24 hours
- Document scanning for free
- Simple-to-use development tools
- Alerts that can be customized for annual reports
- Expert assistance
- Rapid application procedure
- Quick turnaround
- There are no hidden costs
- Because Harbor Compliance is relatively new to the market, it lacks the good credibility of more established services
- There is a scarcity of free registered agent services
- Uneven support quality
7 - Oklahoma Registered Agent Service
They focus on making this procedure quick and simple for you. You will immediately be able to log in to your internet account once you register for their registered agent service for $49 per year.
There, you'll find the government funds and forms segment, which contains just what you need to file with the sovereign.
Registered Agent Services ($49/year) includes:
- Reminders to file your Oklahoma annual reports on time
- You'll have an online account where you can see, download, and/or store your essential and legal documents at whatever moment
- After a year, you will receive emails and a bank statement requesting you to pay them again. You are not automatically charged
- All Oklahoma services of process and sensitive papers are submitted locally and instantaneously into your internet portal
- New Mexico Registered Agent service offers a strong security client account where you can save all of your company incorporation documents
- There are no hidden costs
- Lacks brand recognition
- There are no volume discounts
What Are the Benefits of Working With a Registered Agent Service in Oklahoma?
1. Organized documents
Any business owner will benefit from registered agent because they ensure compliance with state requirements and store every document vital to the company.
An Oklahoma registered agent service will give you your own account online, where you will be able to follow every notification and statement. You can conveniently manage and monitor every one of your daily mail.
2. You do not want to face the possibility of a non-compliance
It might be intimidating if you are new to the full procedure. State obligations can be complex and labor costly, as they frequently include the preparation of long or sometimes complicated paperwork based on the facts from several resources.
By hiring an Oklahoma registered agent, you may stay in compliance, prevent high state penalty costs, and keep your Oklahoma business entity in good status in the state where it was formed.
3. Statutory Advantages
Startup entrepreneurs are rarely knowledgeable or interested in legal compliance. Firms that provide Oklahoma registered agent services concentrate on compliance and are knowledgeable in statewide rules and regulations.
They will help you stay in compliance, prevent exorbitant state charges, and keep your firm in great shape in your state of formation.
4. Operates in multiple States
A person cannot be in multiple locations at the same time. Your company must have an Oklahoma registered agent with a physical address in the jurisdiction wherein you formed and in every state where you do commerce.
An Oklahoma registered agent service eliminates the need for several offices and registered representatives.
Using a registered agent service allows you to retain secrecy and compliance while lowering your chances of chronic lateness and being penalized or fined
5. Eliminate Spam Mail
The registered agent's location is publicly available. This implies that everyone, even salespeople, may utilize it. It is fairly uncommon for the registered agent to receive a substantial volume of "spam emails" on behalf of the firm.
If you utilize an Oklahoma registered agent service provider, the number of unwanted letters received by your firm will be minimized.
6. Increased leisure
Throughout normal business hours, a firm's registered agent has to be available to receive important paperwork.
If you set your own schedule, you should consider employing a competent Oklahoma registered agent service provider to ensure you wouldn't overlook any important contact.
7. A corporate identity will be strengthened
Using an Oklahoma registered agent ensures that you get invoices for litigation as well as other legal paperwork in a confidential setting. Consider having a customer-facing company and being issued with a process service when you have many customers on your premises.
This might seriously affect your company's reputation not only with consumers but also with the staff.
Using an Oklahoma registered agent ensures that official and legitimate correspondence is obtained confidentially, but perhaps more significantly, that it is responded to promptly.
How Much Does a Registered Agent Service Cost in Oklahoma?
Great registered agents in Oklahoma typically charge between $99 and $349 per year. A few reasonably priced services in Oklahoma range from $49 to $80.
Given the possibility of legal service being mismanaged, some entrepreneurs opt not to name themselves or a representative of the company as the registered agent in Oklahoma.
Using an experienced registered agent provider can assist in ensuring that legal assistance is supplied to your firm's legal representation as soon as possible.
Furthermore, most registered agent providers give corporations online access to the information filed on their behalf, making it simple for a firm's legal counsel to review previous legal assistance.
What Are the Requirements for an Oklahoma Registered Agent?
Oklahoma state statutes (Title 18, Section 1022 (corporations), and Section 2010 (LLCs)) require the following from a registered agent:
- All Oklahoma registered agents must be legal residents or a corporation that offers registered agent services.
- All Oklahoma registered agents must always maintain a registered office (a physical address in Oklahoma).
- Throughout normal business hours, official papers (service of process) must be accepted by all registered agents.
Do I Need a Registered Agent in Oklahoma for My LLC?
Yes, you need a registered agent in Oklahoma for your LLC. The position of the registered agent for a corporation in the US is not too complicated. However, it is critical and is something that must be carefully considered.
Why Should You Use a Professional Registered Agent in Oklahoma?
Yes, you should use a professional registered agent in Oklahoma. A registered agent service keeps a compliance calendar and, therefore, will notify you when yearly reports or even other files are expected, as well as assist you in submitting them. This allows you to prevent penalties and maintain your firm in great shape, both of which are necessary to preserve your LLCs security.
Can I Be My Own Registered Agent in Oklahoma?
Yes, you can be your own registered agent as long as you have a physical business address in the state in which your Oklahoma business entity or LLC is established. Being your own registered agent will also save you money.
A registered agent is required by law throughout every jurisdiction for businesses. This is applicable for both entrepreneurs and small enterprises, as well as Limited Liability companies and organizations.
Inability to maintain a registered agent service might be costly to your business entity. In rare cases, the authorities can terminate a firm for failing to renew its registered agent services.
According to our research, the best Oklahoma registered agent is the Northwest registered agent.
They offer services that assist you in staying in complete compliance with your state while launching and maintaining your firm, and simultaneously managing all your legal documents.