You might be seeking a reputable, user-friendly Oregon registered agent service agency to assist with establishing a new firm, whether it be an LLC or limited liability company, business, s-corporation, private corporation, or nonprofit.
In this article, we'll examine 7 of the best-registered agent services in Oregon to see what differentiates them so that you can check what company fits your business the best.
Top 7 Best Registered Agents in Oregon (October 2022)
1 - Northwest Registered Agent (Editor's Choice)
Northwest Registered Agent provides the best quality registered agent services.
They are dependable, credible specialized organizations with an effortless internet browser and outstanding customer service that will ensure that your LLC formation or establishment is completed swiftly and properly.
Northwest offers one of the most efficient registered agent services, starting at just $125 annually.
In addition to providing registered agent services as typical, they sometimes go over and beyond by offering extras, including pre-filled state forms, annual report alerts, same-day local scans, scanned and securely stored documentation, and limited free mail redirecting.
Registered Agent services ($149): The typical services provided by Northwest Registered Agent services include having a physical address in your state, being accessible during business hours, and taking service of process on your company's behalf.
Free mail forwarding, lifetime assistance from Corporate Counselors who are experts in the field, pre-filled state papers, annual report warnings, digitized and safely saved documents, same-day local scans, and web access to all business services are also included.
Northwest LLC formation ($39 plus state fees) includes:
- Basic LLC formation comprises a search for name availability in Oregon and documentation submission
- Registered agent services are free for the first year
- Reminders for annual reports: Northwest Registered Agent will email you alerts and updates prior to the deadline of your annual reports
- Response time transparency
- No forced upsells
- Never share your information.
- Checkout is simple
- There are numerous free resources available
- Expensive add-ons
- There is no business license library/report
Northwest registered agent service is an ideal choice and the best-registered agent service for just about any firm.
Its straightforward and genuine marketing plan, convenient online presence, quality products, and direct advertising campaign make it stand out among the rest.
Northwest may not be the cheapest solution, but you are indeed getting what you pay for, making it the best-registered agent service on our list. Its charges are upfront, and it never sells your information to outsiders.
2 - ZenBusiness Registered Agent
The company was formed by a group of entrepreneurs in 2015 who encountered the same challenges as most of us do nowadays. ZenBusiness registered agent service provides simple legal filings smoother and far more economical for startups.
In certain states, a registered agent is also known as a resident agent or an agent for the service of process.
Zenbusiness will manage a large amount of business mail and documents and accept court documents if you are given and secure your and your firm's confidentiality.
- ZenBusiness Registered Agent Service Standard Package ($99/year): contains online document access, Zenbusiness business formation access, and expert assistance.
- Complete ZenBusiness Registered Agent ($149/year): offers electronic legal documents accessibility, Zenbusiness company formation access, worry-free compliance, and expert assistance. This option includes annual filing report warnings, legal documents submitted on your trust for the benefit, two free filing changes annually, and coverage for the expenditures needed to reestablish good standing if your business misses a deadline.
- Pricing that is reasonable
- Various add-on services
- A complete year of registered agent services is covered.
- Exceptional client feedback and service
- In the basic plan, there is a recurring fee for registered agent services
- ZenBusiness registered agent service does not have the same level of brand reputation as its competing companies
ZenBusiness registered agent service is one of the most cost-effective and dependable LLC services.
When you're a businessman seeking a top-tier software company with inexpensive rates and continuing notifications to remind you of approaching filing requirements, this might be the right Oregon registered agent company for your business.
3 - IncFile Registered Agent
Incfile is an online legal services provider that assists startups in the formation of businesses, the filing of compliance paperwork, and the filing of taxes.
Compared to other companies such as LegalZoom, IncFile is unquestionably the most economical LLC formation service.
Since its inception in 2004, Incfile LLC has assisted more than 250,000 new entrepreneurs and established business owners in accomplishing their dreams into reality.
Although it may be enticing to appoint a business employee as the registered agent, choosing a competent registered agent service is much more efficient.
Using IncFile, you can be confident that somebody will be willing to accept warnings and other crucial business papers and forward these to you immediately.
- Registered Agent Services ($119 per year): Registered agent services, a digital dashboard, email and SMS reminders, and automated written document mail delivery. You will obtain a physical address for receiving documents, notice when paperwork is obtained, and transit of papers to your workplace.
- LLC Formation: Includes due diligence, a form of an s-corporation or c-corporation, a limited liability company (LLC), or a nonprofit, registered agent service. Incfile can connect you with a tax accountant who will assist you in filing your small company taxes.
Additionally, a compliance Incfile registered agent service will assist your company with compliance issues such as obtaining an EIN and completing an annual report for a corporation, Modifications to your company's registered agent, identity, or other data.
In addition, they also offer Trademark registration and a Certificate of good standing.
- Economic business formation services
- Incfile contains a full year of registered agent service for free.
- Digital storage, tracking software, and helpful alerts
- One-hour free business tax consultation
- Services for property rights are restricted
- There will be no lawyers that can provide legal counsel
One of Incfile's key benefits above its rivals is that it provides a good return on investment.
When you're a businessman looking for a great approach to get started with your online formation or LLC creation, go for IncFile's leading offerings.
4 - LegalZoom Registered Agent
LegalZoom became one of the first businesses in the web-based software industry, founded in 2001.
The main offices of this company are in Glendale, California, and it does have locations in the United Kingdom. It has supplied over 3.5 million clients with different methods since its inception.
All state law requires a registered agent for a Corporation. Once an individual satisfies the relevant regulations, most jurisdictions enable individuals to become their registered agents for LLC incorporation.
LegalZoom provides third-party experienced registered agent services for $299 annually to save up your space and give you anonymity.
- Registered Agent Services: Simple document forwarding, the option to choose your business hours, gives you a measure of anonymity as a proprietor and helps you prevent penalties, a courtesy call before mailing any court records, and the Compliance Calendar ensures you never overlook critical due dates. Registered agent services, business data security, a compliance calendar, and limitless cloud storage are also all available.
- LLC Formation: Includes business name availability check, articles of organization preparation and filing, lifetime customer support, deluxe organizer, membership certificates and seal, VIP processing, expedited processing with the secretary of state, and express delivery with tracking information.
- Legal services of various kinds
- Excellent customer service
- One of the most established and very well-known online legal services
- Money-back for 60 days
- Not the most affordable service available
- Capability to establish a professional LLC (PLLC)
All in all, LegalZoom has received positive feedback from internet reviews and ratings.
LegalZoom registered agent service is one of the industry's top highly experienced formation service providers. It provides a wide range of legal assistance, exceptional customer service, and accessibility to continuing legal guidance for a single monthly cost.
Unfortunately, since the bundles are pricey, this is not the best solution to opening an LLC in Oregon.
5 - Swyft Filings Registered Agent
Professional and knowledgeable lawyers formed Swyft Filings to make it simpler for startups to start their desired businesses.
The business, founded in 2012, serves both American nationals and foreigners and offers a range of business registration solutions.
A registered agent's principal function is to handle official communications between public agencies and your company.
Swyft Filings' registered agent service is intended to provide enterprises of all sizes with a cost-effective and competent way to meet their registered agent requirements.
They provide registered agent services throughout different states in the United States.
Here's a list of their registered agent services:
- Online dashboard - They will provide access to a secure internet account where you can review official documents whenever they are posted.
- Secure and safe - They keep your business under state standards and send alerts for important deadlines.
- Assurance of compliance - They safeguard all critical mail for network connectivity 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Keep your privacy - The registered agent location is open, where you will be served if you are prosecuted. Let their well-prepared commercial center handle such scenarios to avoid negative thoughts about an accident in front of friends.
- Automatic Renewals - They will handle the renewal for you, so you won't have to worry about it.
Swyft Filings is a respectable service provider that appears to be beneficial to consumers most of the time. Swyft Filings registered agent service provides you with everything you need to start, manage, and close your business.
The service is ideal for someone wishing to launch a business in America. The company will handle everything from the application procedure to delivering paperwork to your doorstep.
- Excellent response time
- A user-friendly website
- Full money return guarantee
- Customer service that is both friendly and knowledgeable
- They do not invoice nor offer enough notices for services that are reimbursed yearly
6 - Harbor Compliance Registered Agent
Harbor Compliance registered agent service began operations in 2012, making it a fairly young player in the sector. It is a reputable expert firm that offers LLC development, formation, and other services connected to corporate compliance. T
hey can assist with several important duties required in launching a new firm. An approach this company distinguishes itself is through its technology.
Every registered agent customer, irrespective of size, has accessibility to Harbor Compliance's unique Entity Manager system.
The program is intended to assist firms in quickly determining where they are registered to operate and keeping track of crucial annual report obligations.
- Registered Agent Services: Harbor Compliance registered agent service has compliance software solutions available online through a system that gives you access to a dashboard designed for you. In this, Oregon business owners may keep track of and update their vital data and documents. They also have Registered agent offices in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and Puerto Rico, same-day electronic delivery of your paperwork, and annual charges ranging from $89 to $99 per state with no additional fees.
- LLC Package for Formation: Arrangement Package, availability of name, article of incorporation, operating agreement, national EIN, and a registration agent
- One year of free registered agent services
- Harbor Compliance provides excellent customer assistance and customer service
- Provides prolonged agreements and a savings alternative in states across the country
- Harbor Compliance registered agent service does not provide a refund
They operate regional headquarters throughout every jurisdiction to receive your urgent legal paperwork.
Being one of some LLC formation services with individual help available, they constantly enhance the speed of their responses and the expertise of their professionals.
Unfortunately, the LLC creation package is rather pricey for beginning entrepreneurs and businesses on a limited income.
Given that it provides all its customers with dedicated service, this professional LLC formation firm is a fantastic option if you want to get the most for your money.
7 - Oregon Registered Agent Service
Oregon Registered Agents LLC maintains a registered office in Keizer.
Although they are not as large as many national competitors, they enjoy offering their consumers high-quality services at a reasonable cost.
Oregon Registered Agent LLC will take legal warnings on your behest and ensure you obtain your paperwork quickly.
- Registered Agent Service - They handle the process of serving their customers. Whenever a mail from the Oregon Secretary of State or other authorities is withheld, or they cannot call you, they will notify your registered agent.
- Protect Your Online Account - Your online account where all your digital documents are uploaded will be protected, so you don’t have to worry when it comes to your privacy
- Reminders for Annual Reports - The state will send you a notice about 45 days before the reporting is scheduled. They offer their customers a protected online account in which they may monitor their yearly report deadlines. They will provide several email reminders to submit your Oregon yearly work promptly.
- Obtain Instant Access to State of Oregon Forms for Filing - When you subscribe to the registered agent service, you are automatically connected to your internet account, which you will discover many of the documents you might need to submit to the State of Oregon, pre-filled with their Oregon registered agent information for you to file right away.
- Excellent Customer Service - They can be reached by phone or email.
- The annual cost is only $35
- Local registered office in Oregon
- Actual report reminders, notifications, and data notifications
- All required compliance documents are available on your online account
- Document delivery mechanism instantaneously
- Brand power is lacking
- There are no discounts
Overall, their pricing system is straightforward. For the first year of registered agent service, clients will be billed $35.
After a year, customers will be billed $35 for an extra year of their registered agent service, and there will be no hidden fee charges.
Upon hiring them to operate as your registered agent in Oregon, you can be reassured that you will not receive surprises on your credit card balance.
However, It has weak expertise in one state and is solely focused on that, so if you want a simple registered agent service, this would be a good fit, but there are other options listed above that you may want to consider.
How Much Does a Registered Agent Service Cost in Oregon?
A local Oregon registered agent service usually demands $130 for paperless registration and $170 for a printed file.
Local businesses, international LLCs, and corporate organizations must pay a $100 processing fee.
Local organizations pay $35 for an Oregon registered agent service, while foreign nonprofits incur $45.
What Are the Benefits of Working With a Registered Agent Service in Oregon?
The opportunity to use their physical address on the Secretary of State's website and other accessibility information is one of the most significant benefits of having an Oregon registered agent service.
You can quickly build your brand in other states.
Many Oregon business owners prefer to use Oregon registered agent services since working with a single supplier who can operate as an agent for you in many states rather than dealing with different agents is easier.
2. Paperwork Organization
Oregon registered agents will provide you with a customized online account where you can track any alerts and reports.
3. Your Mind Will Be at Ease
You incur the possibility of noncompliance or answering to warnings belatedly if you function as your registered agent. Oregon registered agent services ensure that the organization receives legal correspondence upon schedule and, much more significantly, that it is presented to your notice promptly.
One of the primary benefits of employing an Oregon registered agent service is that it can give you and your company more freedom since they will be doing all the work for you.
What Are the Requirements for an Oregon Registered Agent?
As per Oregon law (ORS 60.111), an Oregon registered agent must have the required qualifications:
- An Oregon registered agent must be a legal resident or a corporation that offers registered agent services.
- A registered office is required for Oregon registered agents (a physical address in Oregon).
- Throughout regular business hours, the registered agent in Oregon must handle necessary paperwork (service of process).
Related Article: How to End an LLC in Oregon
Can I Be My Registered Agent in Oregon?
Yes, you can be your own Oregon registered agent as long as you have a physical address in Oregon and can handle necessary paperwork (service of process, lawsuits, legal claims, court orders, and so on) on behalf of the company.
How to Find a Registered Agent in Oregon?
You could find an Oregon registered agent asking for suggestions from the Secretary of State. You may also search reviews and recommendations on the internet to help you decide what suits you the best in your business.
Choosing an Oregon registered agent service will provide complete tasks, confidentiality, and psychological comfort. To speed up the decision-making process, we recommend that you pick Northwest Registered Agent.
Northwest Registered Agent will ensure that your business entity or corporate world follows the state regulations while protecting your information and privacy.
They are undoubtedly the most reliable service to handle your documentation and ensure that critical mail reaches its client in a matter of seconds.