You might be seeking a reputable, user-friendly Oregon registered agent service agency to assist with establishing a new firm. Whether a limited liability company, s-corporation, private corporation, or a nonprofit, there are several companies that offer the service you’re looking for.
With the help of experts in the field, we did a comprehensive research of the top registered agent service companies in Oregon to try out in 2023. We were able to come up with a list of 7 best agencies to help you make an informed decision about your company.
Top 7 Best Registered Agent Service Companies in Oregon (January 2023)
1 - Northwest Registered Agent (Editor's Choice)
Northwest Registered Agent provides the best quality registered agent assistance.
They are dependable, credible organization with outstanding customer service that can ensure that your LLC formation is completed swiftly and appropriately, starting at just $125 annually.
In addition to offering the usual registered agent services, they can provide you pre-filled state forms and annual reports.
Other extras we found handy when using their services include scanned and securely stored documentation and limited free mail redirecting.
Registered Agent services ($149): Provides a physical address in your state, takes care of your company's processes. Free mail forwarding, lifetime registered agent assistance services, pre-filled state papers, annual report warnings, digitized and safely saved documents, same-day local scans, and web access are also included.
Northwest LLC formation ($39 plus state fees): Basic LLC formation comprises a search for name availability in Oregon and documentation submission. Agent services are free for the first year. Reminders for annual reports are also available.
- Privacy protection
- Outstanding customer service
- 20 years in the industry
- No hidden charges
- Their package includes a Free registered agent service for one year
Northwest Registered Agent service is an ideal choice for any firm.
Genuine marketing plan, convenient online presence, quality products, and direct advertising make it stand out among the rest of the registered agent companies.
Northwest may not be the cheapest solution, but you are getting value for your money.Click To Signup
2 - ZenBusiness Registered Agent
The registered agent company was formed by a group of entrepreneurs in 2015 who encountered the same challenges as most of us do nowadays. ZenBusiness provides simple legal filings that are smoother and far more economical for startups.
We have been highly pleased with them. Integrating the ZenBusiness platform was incredibly helpful in assessing our progress with our business formation.
Zenbusiness can manage many business emails and documents, accept court documents, and secure your and your firm's confidentiality.
- ZenBusiness Registered Agent Service Standard Package ($99/year): Contains online document access, Zenbusiness business formation access, and professional assistance.
- Complete ZenBusiness Registered Agent ($149/year): Provides access to electronic legal documents, ensures compliance, and gives you expert assistance. This option includes annual filing report warnings, two free filing annual amendments, and coverage for the expenditures needed to reestablish good standing if your business misses a deadline.
- Reasonable pricing model
- Chat support is extended
- Positive client feedback
- 60 days money-back assurance
- Low level of brand awareness
3 - IncFile Registered Agent
Incfile is an online legal services provider that assists startups in the formation of businesses and the filing of compliance paperwork and taxes.
IncFile is unquestionably the most economical LLC formation service compared to other companies, such as LegalZoom.
Since its inception in 2004, Incfile LLC has assisted more than 250,000 new entrepreneurs and established business owners in accomplishing their dreams.
Using IncFile, you can be confident that there is somebody to accept warnings and other crucial business papers and forward these to you immediately. Moreover, we found the entire process seamless as they made it easy for us to manage our accounts.
- Registered Agent Services ($119 per year): Agent services, a digital dashboard, email and SMS notification, and automated written document mail delivery. This bundle also comes with a physical address and transit documents to your workplace.
- LLC Formation (starts at $100): Includes due diligence, a form of an s-corporation or c-corporation, a limited liability company (LLC), or a nonprofit, registered agent. Incfile can connect you with a tax accountant who can assist you in filing minor company taxes
- Beneficial online dashboard
- An entire year of free registered agent service
- Efficient order processing
- No hidden costs
- Fewer options for assistance
One of Incfile's key benefits above its rivals is that it provides a good return on investment.
When you're a business person looking for a great approach to get started with your LLC creation, going for IncFile services is the best decision you can ever make.Click To Signup
4 - LegalZoom Registered Agent
LegalZoom is one of the first businesses in the web-based software industry, founded in 2001. It has supplied over 3.5 million clients with different services since its inception.
LegalZoom provides third-party experienced agent services for $299 annually to save up your space and give you anonymity.
- Registered Agent Services ($299): Simple document forwarding, provides the option to choose your business hours, a courtesy call before mailing any court records and the compliance calendar. Registered agent services, business data security, and limitless cloud storage are also all available. It’s billed annually.
- LLC Formation (starts at $0 + state fee): Includes business name availability check, articles of organization preparation and filing, lifetime customer support, deluxe organizer, membership certificates and seal, VIP processing, expedited processing with the secretary of state, and express delivery.
- Legal services of various kinds
- Excellent customer service
- 60-days money-back guarantee
- Not the most affordable service available
- Capability to establish a professional LLC (PLLC)
All in all, LegalZoom has received positive feedback.
LegalZoom registered agent service is one of the industry's top highly experienced formation service providers in Oregon. It provides a wide range of legal assistance, exceptional customer service, and accessibility to continuing legal guidance for a single monthly cost.
Unfortunately, since the bundles are pricey, this is not the best solution to opening an LLC in Oregon if you're on a tight budgetClick To Signup
5 - Swyft Filings Registered Agent
Swyft Filings is a respectable service provider that appears to be beneficial to consumers most of the time. Swyft Filings provides you with everything you need to start, manage, and close your business.
Founded in 2012, the agency serves both American nationals and foreigners and offers a range of business registration solutions.
Swyft Filings' registered agent service aims to provide enterprises of all sizes with a cost-effective and competent way to meet their registered agent requirements.
- Registered Agent Services: (starting at $149): They provide access to a secure internet account, they keep your business under state standards, and send alerts for important deadlines. They safeguard all critical mail for network connectivity, can serve you if you are prosecuted, and can handle the renewal for you.
- Excellent response time
- A user-friendly website
- Full money-back guarantee
- They do not invoice nor offer enough notices for services that are reimbursed yearly
- Their service fees might be higher than other registered agents, which can be an issue for small businesses.
6 - Harbor Compliance Registered Agent
Harbor Compliance registered agent service began operations in 2012, making it a relatively young player. It is a reputable expert firm that offers LLC development, formation, and other services connected to corporate compliance.
They can assist with several vital duties required in launching a new firm. An approach this company distinguishes itself is through its technology.
Every registered agent customer, irrespective of size, can access Harbor Compliance's unique Entity Manager system.
The program is intended to assist firms in quickly determining where they are registered to operate and keeping track of crucial annual report obligations.
- Registered Agent Services ($99): Has an online compliance software solutions. Oregon business owners may keep track of and update their vital data and documents. They also offer same-day electronic document delivery. The charge is annual and per state.
- LLC Package for Formation ($99 + state fee): Arrangement Package, availability of name, article of incorporation, operating agreement, national EIN, and a registration agent.
- One year of free-agent services
- Provides excellent customer assistance and service
- Provides prolonged agreements and a savings alternative in states across the country
- No money-back guarantee
They operate regional headquarters throughout every jurisdiction to receive your urgent legal paperwork. They constantly enhance the speed of their responses and the expertise of their professionals.
Unfortunately, the LLC creation package is rather pricey for beginning entrepreneurs and businesses on a limited income.
Given that it provides all its customers with dedicated service, this professional LLC formation firm is a fantastic option if you want to get the most for your money.Click To Signup
7 - Oregon Registered Agent Service
Oregon Registered Agents LLC maintains a registered office in Keizer.
Although they are not as large as many national competitors, they enjoy offering their clients high-quality services at a reasonable cost.
Oregon Registered Agent LLC can take legal warnings at your behest and ensure you obtain your paperwork quickly.
- Registered agent services (starting at $35): Upon hiring them to operate as your registered agent in Oregon, you can be reassured of receive no surprises on your credit card balance. Charged annually.
- Registered Agent Service: They handle the process of serving their customers. Whenever mail from the Oregon Secretary of State or other authorities is withheld, or they cannot call you, they can notify your registered agent.
- Protect Your Online Account - Takes care of privacy concerns you may have.
- Reminders for Annual Reports - The state sends a notice about 45 days before the reporting is scheduled. They offer their customers a secured online account to allow them to monitor their yearly report deadlines. They can provide several email reminders to submit your Oregon yearly report promptly.
- Obtain Instant Access to State of Oregon Forms for Filing - When you subscribe to the registered agent service, you are automatically connected to your internet account, where you can discover many of the documents you might need to submit to the State of Oregon, pre-filled with their Oregon registered agent information for you to file right away.
- Excellent Customer Service - They can be reached by phone or email.
- Provide actual report reminders, notifications, and data notifications
- All required compliance documents are available on your online account
- Document delivery mechanism instantaneously
- Brand power is lacking
- There are no discounts
How Much Does a Registered Agent Service Cost in Oregon?
A local Oregon registered agent service usually demands $130 for paperless registration and $170 for a printed file.
Local businesses, international LLCs, and corporate organizations must pay a $100 processing fee.
Local organizations pay $35 for an Oregon registered agent service, while foreign nonprofits incur $45.
What Are The Benefits Of Working With An Oregon Registered Agent?
The opportunity to use their physical address on the Secretary of State's website and other accessibility information is one of the most significant benefits of having an Oregon registered agent service . You can quickly build your brand in other states.
Many Oregon business owners prefer to use Oregon registered agent services. This is because working with a single supplier who can operate as an agent for you in many states rather than dealing with different registered agents is easier.
2. Paperwork Organization
Oregon registered agents can provide you with a customized online account where you can track any alerts and reports .
3. Make Your Life Stress Free
You incur the possibility of noncompliance or answering to warnings if you function as your registered agent.
Oregon registered agent services ensure that the organization receives legal correspondence upon schedule and that it notifies you promptly.
One of the primary benefits of employing the most recommended registered agent services is that it can give you and your company more freedom.
What Are the Requirements for an Oregon Registered Agent?
As per Oregon law (ORS 60.111), an Oregon registered agent must have the required qualifications:
- An Oregon registered agent must be a legal resident or a corporation that offers agent services.
- Oregon registered agents need a registered office (a physical address in Oregon).
- Throughout regular business hours, the registered agent in Oregon must handle necessary paperwork (service of process).
Related Article: How to End an LLC in Oregon
Can I Be My Registered Agent in Oregon
Yes, you can assume the role of a registered agent as long as you have a physical address located in Oregon and can handle necessary paperwork (service of process, lawsuits, legal claims, court orders, and so on) on behalf of the company.
How to Find a Registered Agent in Oregon?
To find a registered agent in Oregon, ask for suggestions from the Secretary of State. You may also search reviews and recommendations on the internet to help you decide what registered agent suits your business.
Our Favourite Registered Agent in Oregon Is...
Choosing an Oregon registered agent service can provide complete tasks, confidentiality, and psychological comfort. To speed up the decision-making process, we recommend working with Northwest Registered Agent.
Northwest Registered Agent ensure that your business follows the state regulations while protecting your information and privacy.
They are undoubtedly the most reliable service to handle your documentation and ensure that critical mail reaches you in seconds. We appreciate that they were always available to answer our questions and help us navigate the legal process.