A limited liability company shields its owners from taking responsibility for the company's financial obligations and activities.
If you want to form an LLC in New Hampshire, an LLC formation service can assist you in getting your business up and running in no time.
As someone who has personally worked with different LLCs and Registered Agent services, I understand the value of a reliable and efficient LLC formation service.
With the help of our team of legal experts, we have taken the extra time to thoroughly research and evaluate the available providers in New Hampshire.
We have identified the best solutions for your LLC needs to inform your decision when choosing the right LLC service provider to achieve your goals.
6 Best LLC Services in New Hampshire (October 2023)
1 - ZenBusinessWould you recommend ZenBusiness?
ZenBusiness commits to assisting business people in establishing, maintaining, and developing their enterprises.
They have a selection of attractive add-ons you can choose from to help you meet your company's needs.
You can efficiently complete the paperwork to form your business - there is no need to pay attorneys or specialists to do the job.
ZenBusiness provided us with excellent customer service and has been very proactive throughout the entire process. They have made the process of setting up our LLC very easy and stress-free.
Their intuitive system facilitates a speedy 10-12 minute filing. They lay out clear package options, underscoring key features like an EIN.
For a thorough analysis of this organization, we encourage you to read our review of ZenBusiness.
- Starter Plan ($0 + $102 State Fee): This New Hampshire LLC services package includes Articles of organization filing, unlimited name search, email, and telephone services, digital accessibility to your LLC's essential documents, free accounting consulting, free automated spending monitoring, a website builder and tax deduction tagging. This also comes with a standard filing speed (2 to 3 weeks), a 100% accuracy guarantee, and worry-free compliance. You'll also get the option for a 1-month free trial followed by nominal monthly fees for banking, bank account, Money Pro Bookkeeping, and a website builder.
- Pro Plan ($199 + $102 State Fee): It gives you access to all of the New Hampshire LLC services in the starter plan, plus the fastest “rush” filing speed (1 to 2 business days), an Employer Identification Number (EIN), and a personalized operating agreement.
- Premium Plan ($349 + $102 State Fee): Provides Pro plan services for business formation. You'll also enjoy business document templates and software services (domain, email, fully customizable business website).
- New Hampshire Registered Agent Service ($199): Zenbusiness' New Hampshire registered agent services cost $199 annually. Legal paperwork is sent to the firm once you employ ZenBusiness as your registered agent, and judicial concerns are forwarded to the owner.
- A wide variety of formation packages
- Reasonable prices
- Worry-free compliance
- Quick business formation
- No possibility of non-profit business formation
2 - Northwest Registered AgentWould you recommend Northwest Registered Agent?
Northwest Registered Agent is a family-owned company with reliable employees. Since its founding, it has become a very popular LLC service.
From our experience, Northwest Registered Agent is quick and responsive. The initial steps were done in 9 minutes, and the entire process was wrapped up in 72 hours, even with a 5-day option on the table.
Plus, their formation package includes all the features you'll need to set up your New Hampshire LLC.
Their professionalism and efficiency stood out.
They aim to provide excellent customer service from representatives around the United States and secure clients' personal information.
Northwest is a dependable, credible specialized firm that can guarantee your New Hampshire LLC formation is completed promptly and efficiently.
Get an insider's perspective on this company by studying the Northwest Registered Agent review.
- Basic Plan ($39 + $102 State Fee): Basic Plan is used to form corporations and LLCs, and nonprofits and comes with articles of organization, a year of free registered agent service, an operating agreement, and both standard and expedited processing speeds available.
- Full-Service LLC Formation Plan ($225 + $102 State Fee): With Full Service, you get free limited mail forwarding, same-business-day filing, an operating agreement, and a client account loaded with free forms and tools in addition to the service features from the Basic Plan.
- Northwest Registered Agent Services ($125): If Northwest forms your LLC, the first year's registered agent service fee is free. Expert corporate guides, free mail forwarding, and privacy are all included by default.
- Extensive LLC formation process
- Top-notch privacy protection
- No hidden costs
- 1 year of unpaid registered agent service
- Costly LLC services in New Hampshire
3 - IncFileWould you recommend IncFile?
Incfile was founded in 2004 and has gradually gained many entrepreneurs' attention due to its excellent services.
They have been handy in the establishment of over 50,000 businesses and have proven to be effective, quick, and reliable.
We tested them and found their process of starting a limited liability company smooth and efficient through their quick New Hampshire LLC creation, filings, and compliance solutions.
Plus, their LLC services were amicable, and their pricing was fair and reasonable.
Whether this is your first time forming a New Hampshire LLC or you have experience in the industry, their user-friendly portal makes the process less overwhelming.
- Silver Package ($0 + $102 State Fee): Silver Package includes preparing & filing the articles of organization, free registered agent service for the full year, unlimited name searches, and phone and email support.
- Gold Package ($199 + $102 State Fee): In addition to the previous LLC formation service plan, in Gold Package you get: EIN Business Tax Number, IRS Form 2553, operating agreement, banking resolution, lifetime company alerts, online access dashboard, business banking account, and business tax consultation.
- Platinum Package ($299 + $102 State Fee): This plan has all the Gold Package plus business contract templates, domain name with business email, and free next-day filing.
- Registered Agent Services ($119): It is free for the first year if made with an LLC formation package. After that first year, the renewal will be $119 per year for Agent Services. It comes with a personalized dashboard where you can access your documents online.
- Very affordable LLC formation service
- LLC formation package including a year of free registered agent service
- Exstensive experience in the industry
- Customer support - email and phone
- Exorbitant registered agent service upsells
4 - LegalZoom
LegalZoom is a web-based service company regarded as a one-stop shop for your regulatory obligations.
Since its founding in 1999, LegalZoom has established its reputation as the prime provider of LLC formation services.
Clients who need business formation or asset protection assistance utilize the site, although it also helps with property rights, marital matters, and property investment.
LegalZoom links clients with skilled lawyers and is less costly than hiring a legal team.
LegalZoom has been our go-to choice for the best LLC formation services in New Hampshire for years. It is the perfect solution for busy entrepreneurs.
- Basic Package ($0 + $102 State Fee): The Basic package includes name check service, articles of organization for official registration of the LLC, a complete digital LLC welcome packet, and a professional website powered by Wix.
- Pro Package ($249 + $102 State Fee): You'll get all LLC service features in the Basic package plus an operating agreement for settling entity disputes and setting guidelines, a comprehensive guide on business licenses, tax saving consultations, and an EIN for filing taxes and creating a business bank account.
- Premium Package ($299 + $102 State Fee): This New Hampshire LLC service package has everything in the Pro package plus update services on your LLC formation document, personalized guidance from a Hampshire attorney, and 30 minutes of countless consultations within the first 3 subscription months.
- Registered Agent Services ($299): If you use LegalZoom to start your business, the registered agent will cost you $249 for the first year. Following that, renewal would cost $299.
- Ensures brand strength
- Excellent client service
- A money-back policy is applicable at any moment within 60 days after the transaction
- Pricy business formation services
- Costly add-ons
5 - Swyft Filings
Swyft Filings is an affordable business formation service that provides some of the quickest turnaround times in the industry.
It’s a recent New Hampshire LLC service that provides free accounting advice and low-cost resources.
Since they began operations in 2015, they have gained thousands of positive ratings from delighted consumers. They allow new entrepreneurs to get started quickly and affordably.
As entrepreneurs ourselves, we were impressed with their affordable pricing and some of the quickest turnaround times in the industry, which allowed us to get started quickly and easily.
Gain a deeper understanding of this company by exploring Swyft Filings' review.
- The Basic package ($49 + $102 State Fee): Basic package is ideal if you want basic LLC incorporation plus document filing.
- The Standard package ($149 + $102 State Fee): This LLC service package includes everything from Basic Package. You’ll also obtain Federal Tax ID (EIN) and most documents needed to start your business (banking resolution, operating agreement, and organizational minutes).
- The Premium package ($299 + $102 State Fee): Premium includes all basic and standard LLC services and additional ones, including free domain and business website hosting, the customized digital corporate kit, and the FedEx delivery of your approved articles with a tracking number.
- Registered Agent Service ($99 per three months): This LLC service will be an ongoing quarterly subscription.
- Affordable New Hampshire LLC formation services
- Swyft Filings has received excellent reviews from its clients
- Provides genuinely personalized customer service
- Excessive upselling for LLC services
- Longer wait times
6 - Harbor Compliance
Formed by a group of federal licensing professionals and digital innovators, Harbor Compliance is a global leader in compliance solutions and registered agent services for all types of businesses.
Harbor Compliance is very popular for its excellent customer service. They are made up of highly trained professionals ready to help you with any issue you may have.
This is unlike their competitors, who outsource their assistance to third-party contact centers.
Based on our own experience, we would highly recommend Harbor Compliance for its expertise, commitment to customer service, and use of innovative technologies to simplify the compliance process.
- Formation Package ($99 + $102 State Fee): The formation package includes checking name availability and preparing and filing your articles of organization with the state.
- Registered Agent Service (89-$99): Annual fees from $89-$99 per state with no additional charges, you get a 5-10 % discount if you pay ahead for your Registered Agent Service for 2+ years. Immediate online access to registered agent address.
- Personalized customer service
- Harbor Compliance doesn't auto-bill you or store your payment card information
- Quick response time
- Extremely costly
- There are no refunds
How You’ll Benefit From Creating LLC In New Hampshire
Selecting an LLC in New Hampshire as a corporate entity offers several advantages to every business:
1. Personal Liability Insurance
Such protection is not available in single ownership or conventional association.
2. Flexible Taxation
For tax obligations, LLCs are considered a "pass-through" business structure resembling a partnership or sole proprietorship. LLCs do not pay corporate taxes but rather distribute earnings to their shareholders as individual income .
It saves money by eliminating dual taxes. In most cases, shareholders of an LLC commit to draft an Operating Agreement outlining how the LLC would be taxed. The IRS generally classifies certain LLCs as companies. Thus, ensure you’re vigilant.
3. Paperwork Reduction
LLCs are simpler to establish and keep their good legal standing since they have fewer strict compliance requirements and less documentation.
The particular procedure is controlled by a specific state, although the documentation and expense are usually modest.
4. Organizational Adaptability
Shareholders can manage an LLC in New Hampshire, allowing all proprietors to be part of the decision-making process. Members can choose between a member-managed and manager-managed model.
Member control indicates that members engage in the management of the firm's operations.
5. Ownership Adaptability
Shareholders of an LLC corporate structure can decide the way earnings are distributed.
When one individual invests in far more funds or more hard work (performing the work and effort of putting the firm to fulfillment), the contract may offer them a growing portion of the earnings.
New Hampshire LLC Formation Process
If you want to establish this business structure, be sure to take the following steps:
- Step 1: Name Your New Hampshire LLC
- Step 2: Select a Registered Agent
- Step 3: File Your Certificate of Formation in New Hampshire
- Step 4: Form your LLC’s Operating Agreement
- Step 5: Secure an EIN
- Step 6: Open a Business Bank Account
Factors to Consider In A New Hampshire LLC Service
1. Customer Support
A competent LLC formation service provider should be able to address almost any complex or simple inquiry concerning your LLC. They can do this through skilled support employees and delivering an efficient service in a reasonable time frame.
2. Usage Efficiency
Look for an LLC creation service provider with an easy-to-navigate online ordering experience. Their purchase orders and transaction websites should easily display the pricing options.
An online dashboard is a functional online service solution that conveniently manages all your LLC documents.
3. A Track Record of Success
It can be tough to discover a business with a greater standing among its current consumers. Ensure that you evaluate an LLC provider's services and that practically all of them are generally positive.
The number of industrial clients determines their brand power, demonstrating that they have been operating for a while and have a good experience in the industry.
4. Reasonable Prices
Pick a good package from your favorite LLC formation provider that you believe can meet your firm's demands without the frills you may not be able to use.
Make sure you select one that works within your means, so you don't have to pay unreasonably high fees for your New Hampshire LLC.
Several LLC providers offer high-quality LLC services at reasonable prices, so pick one wisely.
5. Features Included
Your chosen package or service from an LLC provider must include all of the services your company requires.
Choose a supplier with valuable features that are relevant to your business. This assures that their features can genuinely aid in forming your LLC.
Our Favourite New Hampshire LLC Formation Provider Is...
Establishing a New Hampshire LLC can protect your possessions while allowing you to develop your company.
ZenBusiness stood out as the best among all the New Hampshire LLC formation services we've tested. It's affordable, fast, and reliable, offering everything needed to form an LLC in New Hampshire.
They offered us a comprehensive suite of services to help simplify our work. They provide everything from excellent registered agent services to business filing assistance and an easy-to-use online platform.