Welcome to Venture Smarter! We are committed to protecting your privacy and ensuring the security of your personal data. This GDPR Policy outlines how we collect, use, and store your information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and other relevant data protection laws.
Venture Smarter acts as the data controller for the personal data you provide to us. This means we determine the purposes and means of processing your personal information.
Information We Collect
When you use our website, we may collect the following types of personal data:
- Name and contact information, such as email address and phone number.
- Information related to your business and its requirements.
- IP address and device information for analytics and security purposes.
How We Use Your Data
We use the information we collect for the following purposes:
- Providing business advice and services related to small businesses and limited liability companies.
- Responding to inquiries and communication with our users.
- Analyzing website performance and improving our services.
- Complying with legal obligations and regulations.
Lawful Basis for Data Processing
We process your personal data based on one or more of the following lawful bases:
- Consent: We may process your data if you have given us explicit consent to do so.
- Contractual Obligations: Processing necessary for the performance of a contract with you.
- Legal Compliance: Processing necessary to comply with legal obligations.
We retain your personal data only for as long as necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws. When your data is no longer required, it will be securely deleted or anonymized.
We implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal data from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. We regularly review and update our security practices to maintain the highest level of protection.
We do not sell, trade, or rent your personal data to third parties. However, we may share your information with trusted service providers who assist us in delivering our services. These third parties are obligated to keep your information confidential and secure.
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Right to Access: Request access to the personal data we hold about you.
- Right to Rectification: Request correction of any inaccurate or incomplete data.
- Right to Erasure: Request the deletion of your personal data.
- Right to Restrict Processing: Request to limit the processing of your data.
- Right to Data Portability: Request a copy of your data in a structured, commonly used format.
- Right to Object: Object to certain types of processing, such as direct marketing.
To exercise any of these rights or if you have questions about your data, please contact us at [email protected].
Changes to this Policy
We may update this GDPR Policy from time to time to reflect changes in our data processing practices or for legal, operational, or regulatory reasons. Any updates will be posted on this page, and the effective date will be revised accordingly.