If you're a startup company based in Arkansas, hiring an experienced, trustworthy, national registered agent service provider is crucial. The agent should offer a smooth LLC creation procedure with the best price guarantee.
However, with the wide range of registered agent services available in Arkansas, finding the best one for your business can be an uphill battle.
Thankfully, our attorneys and legal team have done the hard work for you and put together this list of the eleven best-registered agent services after rigorously testing them.
Read along to determine which ranks top in Arkansas registered agent service features, turnaround time, customer service, and price.
Top 11 Registered Agent Services in Arkansas (February 2023)
1 - Northwest Registered Agent (Editor's Choice)
Northwest Registered Agent offers a high level of customer security and privacy. They also have a solid reputation for providing high-quality and exceptional customer service.
We highly recommend Northwest Registered Agent, even though they may not be the most economical option. Their professional registered agent service truly stands out from all the other registered agent services we've tested.
We were pleasantly surprised at how quickly and efficiently the customer support team at Northwest Registered Agent handled our request. Once we had finalized and paid for our LLC registration, we realized we had to make some amendments to the details.
We got in touch with the Northwest Registered Agent customer support, and they were swift to act, canceling the initial registration and assisting us in wrapping up a new registration with the revised data.
- Registered Agent Services ($149/year): This Arkansas registered agent service package includes a business address, mail forwarding for free, 60 days of free phone service, privacy by default, and local corporate guides.
- LLC Formation package ($225 plus state fee of $45): This Arkansas registered agent service package includes 12 months of complimentary registered agent service, an operating agreement, an online account full of state forms and tools, and free mail forwarding.
- They offer excellent security and privacy
- They provide a personalized service
- They've been in business for two decades
- Fees are very transparent
- 1-year free registered agent services included in the formation package
- Northwest Registered Agent is pricey
2 - ZenBusiness
ZenBusiness is a fantastic choice for small enterprises with tight budgets. In addition to helping you start an LLC in Arkansas, they also guide expanding it.
We tried ZenBusiness services and found that they offered one of the most competitive prices compared to other Arkansas registered agents. We were able to get all the necessary paperwork filed and registered with the Arkansas Secretary of State efficiently.
Overall, ZenBusiness will offer various services, such as help with filing the necessary paperwork, obtaining the required licenses and permits, and setting up a registered agent service.
- ZenBusiness Registered Agent Standard ($99/year): This Arkansas registered agent service package offers a physical address. It also offers 24/7 live phone support, access to all documents online, and unlimited expert assistance.
- Complete ZenBusiness Registered Agent (149/year): This Arkansas registered agent service package includes an Arkansas registered agent, expert assistance, and worry-free compliance.
- Affordable registered agent pricing
- Their customer support is extended
- It has a lot of positive feedback online
- 60-day money-back guarantee
- Their registered agent brand is not so popular
3 - IncFile
IncFile makes it simple to get your LLC started in Arkansas. Their intuitive online platform walks you through the process step-by-step, ensuring you have all the necessary documents and information to create your business.
IncFile has been providing Arkansas registered agent services since 2004 and has helped nearly a million organizations.
Their low-cost services include an online dashboard, annual report reminders, and more. Plus, they offer a stellar customer service team to answer any questions.
We had a fantastic experience utilizing IncFile for our LLC in Arkansas! Their knowledgeable staff was devoted to giving us outstanding customer service, offering personalized advice and assistance all the way through.
They also had several options to aid us with setting up our business, including submitting our LLC forms, creating our business bank account, and more!
- Registered agent service ($199/year): This Arkansas registered agent package comes with a personalized digital dashboard that you can use to access your documents online easily.
- LLC Silver Packages (starts at $0 plus state filing fee of $45): The silver registered agent package has a free-one year professional registered agent service.
- An excellent online dashboard
- Includes a 12 month of complimentary registered agent service for all formation packages
- Processing of orders is quick and efficient
- There are no hidden fees
- Offer a limited range of support options
4 - Rocket Lawyer
Rocket Lawyer is the perfect solution for Arkansas businesses looking for a dependable and cost-effective registered agent service.
With Rocket Lawyer, businesses can easily access free legal documents and free legal information, as well as access to experienced attorneys who can help with any legal matters that may arise.
Rocket Lawyer's easy-to-use online platform makes it easy to manage your business's legal needs from anywhere.
Rocket Lawyer is the perfect choice for Arkansas businesses, whether you're just starting or have been in business for years.
- Arkansas Registered Agent Service ($149.99 for members): Members can get a 25% discount on registered agent services. This package also comes with free legal consultation.
- EIN registration ($59.99): With this plan, Rocket Lawyer does the heavy lifting for the EIN acquisition.
- Arkansans LLC services ($99.99 for non-members): With this package, members can get Kansas business formation services from Rocket Lawyer.
- Seven-day free membership trial
- Legal free templates available
- Members have access to a business lawyer
- Registered agent services are limited in some states
- Automatic renewal after trial
5 - MyCompanyWorks
This full-service registered agent service is one of the best in Arkansas. Their rates are reasonable, and they offer a wide range of additional services, including business formation, corporate compliance, virtual mailboxes, and tax services.
MyCompanyWorks is an excellent choice for Arkansas businesses looking for a full-service registered agent. They provide an all-in-one solution with competitive rates, allowing you to form and maintain your business quickly.
MyCompanyWorks also offers virtual mailboxes, corporate compliance services, and tax assistance. Thus, you can rest assured that your business is in good hands.
We highly recommend MyCompanyWorks for its exceptional customer service, available 24/7 for easy online access to your account.
- Arkansas Registered Agent Services ($99): Registered agent package includes mailbox rental, annual report filing, corporate records, business address, and mailings.
- Arkansas LLC Formation-basic package ($59 plus state fee of $45): This Arkansas registered agent package includes Tax and accounting services, annual report filing, business naming and address, and EIN federal number.
- 24/7 365 access to your company's records
- Positive customer reviews
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- The service is not available in all states
- Registered agent service not included in LLC packages
6 - Harbor Compliance
Founded in 2012, Harbor Compliance Agent has helped thousands of companies with legal and business compliance solutions.
The company is well-known for same-day document delivery in all 50 states and offers a dedicated account manager to help you with your business situation.
Harbor Compliance will give you a 5%–10% discount on registered agent service when you choose 2+ years of service from the company.
- Arkansas Registered Agent Services ($99/year): This Arkansas registered agent package includes electronic documents delivery on the same day they are popular. In addition, Harbor Compliance also provides a compliance calendar, annual report reminders, expert assistance, and free document scanning.
- Arkansas LLC Standard Formation (starts at $99): This This Arkansas registered agent package includes checking name availability and drafting your articles of organization.
- Outstanding customer support
- No hidden fees
- One-day processing time
- No available refund
- Additional services are offered on premium packages only
7 - LegalZoom
LegalZoom is an online legal service that offers legal counsel outside of business. Apart from handling LLC-related projects, they can legally advise you on your personal assets and intellectual property.
They have a great team of attorneys who'll walk you through all the nitty-gritty of running an LLC in Arkansas.
We found their website quite interactive and easy to navigate if you want to access certain legal documents.
Although they're a bit pricey, it's worth knowing your business is in great hands.
- Registered Agent Services ($299/year): This Arkansas registered agent package will safeguard you from identity theft. You'll also get a Compliance Calendar for monitoring, reports, and deadlines. Finally, the package offers limitless online storage for all business documents and files.
- LLC Formation Package ($79): This Arkansas registered agent package comes with a 20 business days completion time, but you can pay more for expedited services.
- 6- day refund policy
- Easy access to the online platform
- Affordable legal assistance
- They have an expensive registered agent service
- Pricey upsells
8 - Swyft Filings
Swyft Filings service agent was founded in 2015 by professional attorneys and has already assisted thousands of businesses with their LLC registration and business filing processes.
It's a premium registered agent service that provides all the forms and documents you need to file for your business entity. Below are some of the features you'll expect.
- Arkansas Registered Agent Services ($149/quarter): This Arkansas registered agent package includes an online platform to access all your essential documents. They will automatically renew your contract, assurance compliance, and client privacy feature.
- Arkansas LLC formation packages (starts at $49): In this Arkansas registered agent package, you get 30-min tax consultation, free domain name, and company alert.
- Premium package ($299): This includes everything in previous plans, including a custom digital LLC kit, website, and hosting.
- Flexible pricing model
- Direct and personal customer service
- Decent turnaround times
- Formation packages do not include a registered agent
- Many services are outsourced to third-party providers
9 - InCorp
InCorp is another excellent registered agent service in Arkansas that offers similar service features to other registered agents but at a better price bar.
One great feature we appreciate about InCorp is its reliable alert system.
They provide a management system called "EntityWatch" that lets you stay up to date on compliance, keep track of important dates, store essential documents, and many other features.
We also selected InCorp because of their excellent pricing structure that provides discounts on multi-year and multistate registered agent services.
- Arkansas Registered Agent Services ( $129): For this Arkansas registered agent package, InCorp will handle all legal aspects of your business entity, including receiving legal documents on your behalf.
- Arkansas LLC Formation-basic ($99): Clients can file online through InCorp's secure order system or use their professional and skilled staff to assist them with establishing their LLC.
- Can access their system app through IOS devices
- Price match guarantee
- EntityWatch feature
- Less positive online reviews from customers
- Unoptimized LLC formation package
10 - Tailor Brands
In our experience, Tailor Brands is a perfect all-in-one solution for creating a brand identity and building a website. Their services include AI logo design, digital business cards, and more.
We recommend these registered agents to new business owners who need help establishing their brand, designing a logo, and setting up a website.
Tailor Brands will also handle everything LLC related, especially if you sign up for their premium package.
- Registered Agent Services ($199): With this Arkansas registered agent package, you get all your essential services pertaining to running an LLC in Arkansas, such as document filing, annual reports, and articles of organization.
- LLC Formation ($35/year): The most basic offers the distinct creation of LLC services in Arkansas. The Registered Agent service fee is separately included in the formation packages.
- Low-cost LLC service
- Has branding packages and efficient business tools
- The dashboard is simple and user-friendly to navigate
- It might not be the best fit for startups with basic requirements
- The customer assistance could be improved
11 - SunDoc Filings
SunDoc Filings Registered agent service was founded in 1999 in Sacramento, California.
It's a business service provider with substantial experience handling tens of thousands of business entities.
We recommend SunDoc Filings because of its quick customer service and convenient location for those that prefer office walk-ins.
- Arkansas Registered Agent Services ($159): This Arkansas registered agent package offers mail forwarding, document scanning, and tax alerts.
- Arkansas LLC Formation Packages (starts at $79): In this Arkansas registered agent package, you get business entity documentation, Articles of Organization, and a name availability check.
- Excellent filling speed within 24 hours of registration
- Provide a refund if they are at fault
- Excellent feedback from trustworthy sites
- Doesn't include registered agent service in all filling packages
- Their website is difficult to use and not user friendly
What Are the Benefits of Working With a Registered Agent in Arkansas?
Here are some of the reasons why you should hire a registered agent in Arkansas :
The registered agent service address is publicly responsible for receiving your official business mail, so your home address will be kept private .
With a registered agent service, you'll avoid unnecessary state penalties and maintain your company's good standing in Arkansas.
3. Legal Notice
The Arkansas registered agent service handles this critical service according to the law and any necessary legal procedures .
4. Freedom and Flexibility
Hiring a registered agent service means you don't have to be at your physical business location during normal business hours to receive official mail.
How Much Does a Registered Agent Service Cost in Arkansas?
Arkansas registered agent service costs between $50 and $300 per year in Arkansas. This is a wide price range because different Arkansas agent services charge differently for their packages. Some of them have extra add-ons that are priced differently as well.
What Are the Requirements for Arkansas Registered Agent?
The requirements for a registered agent in Arkansas are:
- The registered agent must be over the age of 18
- The registered agent must have a physical address in Arkansas. This address will become a public record
- The registered agent must be available during regular business hours if the Service Process is served
Our Selection Process
Based on the results of our evaluation, we decided to favor the registered agent service with these three distinctive features.
The first thing that comes to mind when we think of the registered agent service is affordability. We selected services with good price points that accommodate small and medium business owners with a tight budget.
Here we picked the best-registered agents with an exhaustive service feature package to ensure you get value for your money.
We went with registered agent companies with a faster turnaround time so that your paperwork is filed on time and your business entity is in good standing with Arkansas state laws.
Why Do I Need An Arkansas Registered Agent?
You need an Arkansas registered agent because, per Arkansas state laws, all corporations and limited liability companies (LLCs) must have a registered agent. They are the ones who will receive legal and tax documents on behalf of your company or business.
How Do I Find A Registered Service Agent in Arkansas?
You can find a registered agent service in Arkansas by researching online. From the online results, you'll get contact addresses for the different service providers, and you can book an appointment with them.
Can I Be my Own Registered Agent in Arkansas?
Yes, you can be your own registered agent service in Arkansas as long as you meet the requirements for a registered agent.
What Is the Best Registered Agent Service in Arkansas?
As an Arkansas startup company, you need a reliable registered agent to ensure you abide by all state laws. This is why we recommend Northwest registered agent service.
We also received timely notifications about compliance filings, so we never had to worry about missing a deadline.
Overall, Northwest will provide top-notch professionalism, an in-house customer support team, and excellent service features.