Swyft Filings vs IncFile (Detailed Comparison 2023)
When it comes to hiring an online business formation service, you need one that combines expertise, quality, and value. IncFile and Swyft Filings are two of the industry's largest services offering expertise and quality.
They provide registered agent service, a free domain, excellent customer service, and business formation packages.
We have a decade of experience using LLC services for different businesses and have evaluated Swyft Filings and IncFile based on their features, price, and performance.
What Is Swyft Filings?
Swyft Filings is an LLC formation service for your limited liability company. They help small and medium businesses to create their business and help it to run smoothly.
Swift Filings can assist you with preliminary IRS paperwork and handle operating agreements and Articles of Organization on behalf of your business.
What Is Incfile?
IncFile is a business formation service assisting individuals in creating their own businesses. They handle all the paperwork and company formation services with the state, which allows business owners to spend more time developing their businesses.
Incfile was founded in 2004 and has helped to form over 250,000 businesses. They have a great reputation for customer service and provide excellent value for the price.
Swyft Filings Vs. IncFile Comparison
Both Swyft Filings and IncFile offer quality services. However, they do differ in their offerings.
There are several services offered by Swyft Filings, including:
- Name availability check
- Prep of Documents
- Document filing with the state
- Online access to all documents
- Lifetime customer support
- Electronic document delivery
There are several services offered by IncFile, including:
- Name verification
- Preparation and filing Articles of Incorporation
- Next business day formation
- Free registered agent service for the first year
- Lifetime file alerts
- Online order tracking
- Free tax consultation
- Lifetime customer support
- Online dashboard and electronic delivery of documents
- Online LLC service
Swyft Filings Business Formation Services
Swyft Filings offers business formation services starting at $0 plus filing fees. The package is basic and includes a name check, filing Articles of Organization, lifetime support, and document filing with the state.
Registered Agent Services
Swyft Filings offers registered agent services starting at $199 per year and does not include the service in their formation packages. The registered agent service includes mail forwarding, compliance alerts, help filing for your LLC, and more.
If you choose to use a different name for your business, you can use the DBA registration service from Swyft Filings and finish the process quickly. This service will cost you $99 plus state fees, and they will file all the needed paperwork on your behalf.
Swyft Filings will create LLC annual reports service for $99 plus fees.
Some states will demand LLCs to file an initial report during business registration. Swyft Filings will do this for you for $55 plus state fees.
Ease Of Use
Swyft Filings dashboard organizes all paperwork and compliance alerts into a simple-to-navigate format. However, their checkout process can be very time-consuming, and it takes you through many pages before your order can be reviewed.
Swyft Filings is known for its fast turnaround times. Their cheapest plans come with a 10-day turnaround, while standard packages guarantee a 5 day turnaround.
Depending on the state, Swyft Filings also offer expedited filing which will take 2 to 5 business days.
IncFile Business Formation Services
Incfile offers business formation services starting at $0. Their base package is fairly bare bones and just includes what you need to get your business started, such as filing your Articles of Organization, name check, and registered agent service.
Registered Agent Services
Incfile includes registered agent services for free with their formation packages in the first year. The registered agent helps with mail forwarding, physical address listing, annual compliance reminders, and more.
Ease Of Use
Incfile's website layout is fairly straightforward. It takes 10 minutes to go through the process of forming a business.
Their package comparison and checkout pages are updated in real-time and are informative, and you know exactly what you are getting in the package you choose.
You can also easily contact their team and send in the needed documents.
IncFile's customer support is available through phone or email on weekdays from 10 am to 7 pm ET. Their support team is very reliable and always willing to help.
However, at some times, it can take them more than 24 hours to respond. Their email support is also barely working, as it can take them even weeks to answer email filings.
Swyft Filings also offers three packages: basic, standard, and premium.
All packages include lifetime customer support, real-time order tracking, an online account, and a 100 percent money-back guarantee.
- The basic package starts at $0 plus state fees and includes LLC name check, prep, filing of Articles of Corporation, document filing with the state, lifetime customer support, and statement of the organizer.
- The Standard package starts at $199 plus state fees and includes five-day express filing, custom bylaws, federal tax EIN for a business bank account, custom banking resolution, custom organizational minutes, custom LLC operating agreement, and electronic delivery of documents.
- The Platinum package starts at $299 plus state fees and includes same business day processing, customizable business and legal documents, free domain name, founders kit, free annual report, 24/7 access to an online dashboard, free business website, and customized digital corporate kit.
Swyft Filings' registered agent services are not included in their packages and cost $199 per year.
IncFile offers three packages: silver, gold, and platinum.
- The silver package is their basic package that starts at $0 plus state fees; it includes everything you need to file for your business, including top registered agent service for the first year, filing of your Articles of Organization, unlimited support, and more.
- The gold package starts at $199 plus state fees and includes an operating agreement, corporation bylaws, an employer identification number, banking resolution for a business banking account, express shipping, and more.
- The platinum package starts at $299 plus state fees and includes business contract templates, a free domain name, email services, expedited filing, and a business formation kit.
Swyft Filings vs. IncFile: Which Is Best?
Both IncFile and Swyft Filings offer useful features to create your business for an affordable price; however, which is best depends on your business priorities.
They are leaders in the industry and have thousands of satisfied customers.
While both of these platforms offer great formation services, we recommend Zenbusiness.
ZenBusiness offers additional features that these services don't, including more features in their base package, fast turnaround time, worry-free compliance, excellent customer service, and more.